Scoobys Workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoobys Last Video

Despite reports to the contrary, Scooby aka Scooby1961 never stopped making fitness and bodybuilding videos on YouTube and has been publishing one video a week since 2006. The reason that many people who used to follow Scooby1961 think he stopped making videos is that they subscribed before the “bell” for notification feature was available on...

More...

Comment

• 24 Hour Fitness

Dear “Club Management” at 24 Hour Fitness, How stupid do you think people are? You say you are stopping towel service to save electricity and water and help the planet. Wait a minute! People are still required to use towels at the gym so how exactly is that helping the planet? Those towels are still...

More...

Comment

• Electric Cars are like a multivitamin pill

People who don’t exercise, don’t get enough sleep, lead exceedingly stressful lives, and have horrible nutrition often think – “I need to do something for my health, I will take a multivitamin pill daily”. Clearly the pill is doing more harm than good for these people because the pill enables their self-destructive behavior and prevents...

More...

Comment

• Meet Scooby in Switzerland!

Bern Switzerland, Saturday 31st of August Gimmelwald Switzerland, Sunday the 1st of September Lucerne Switzerland, Monday the 2nd of September Zuerich Switzerland, Tuesday the 3rd of September I am really excited that I am returning to Switzerland! This time I am doing a 6 day bike tour. Instead of my awesome co-motion fullsized packable road...

More...

Comment

• Dahon Curl I8 Review

The Dahon Curl I8 is one of the most ingenious and innovative bike designs of the decade, but its also very dangerous. Executive summary Pros: An ingenious and innovative folding design makes it more compact when folded than any other bike. Its telescoping handlebar mast and seat post make it adjustible for both short and...

More...

Comment

• Eat real food

Americans have been convinced by decades of advertisements that building muscles requires protein powders, pills, and supplements. No! Eat real food!   In the decades since Arnold became famous, the Madison Avenue marketing whizzes have done an amazing job of brainwashing the American public into thinking that the way to build huge muscles is to...

More...

Comment

Working...
              X