John Murray vs Kevin Mitchell who wins??

gemmell100

both have very similar records.. mitchell 29-0 22ko's and murray 28-0 16ko's. they are both similar fighters.they like a tear up. both have decent power. and both really agressive fighters with good chins. both have an average defence to be honest. i think mitchell would win a late stoppage. what you guys think?

Moved your Thread mate as its not a current fight (though who knows maybe one day)

Good question though, Im looking forward to watching Mitchell more than i am Khan if im being honest. Its gonna be a great fight.

Would he beat John though, im not to sure at this point in their careers though its a tough question. I'd back John just down to the fact he's that bit more experienced.

One things for sure it would NOT go the distance mlol/

Moved your Thread mate as its not a current fight (though who knows maybe one day)

Good question though, Im looking forward to watching Mitchell more than i am Khan if im being honest. Its gonna be a great fight.

Would he beat John though, im not to sure at this point in their careers though its a tough question. I'd back John just down to the fact he's that bit more experienced.

One things for sure it would NOT go the distance mlol/

more experienced? mitchell has had 30 fights and murray 28. they are the same age i think. but mitchell has beat a world level fighter in prescott. prescott is at world level only because of his punch. mitchell has more power. he is faster then murray.they both have good chins and good stamina. but mitchell wins a late mid-late ko for me

Mate i stand corrected on the experience. I didnt realise Kev had fought so many.... clap//

Oh and ill move your thread back if it ever happens or as Rob said to me i might have to move it to the World boxing in a year or 2 lol

Perhaps im being a little bit blinded as im a big John fan,

Mitchell fought a good good fight on Sat and im not sure if John would have that in him. He may of just steamed in going for the KO. He can lead with his head a lot..

Would be a great fight though mate and im struggling to call it