Website Issues - Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Issues - Update

We are aware of the issues and they are getting looked into later on today by the server guy.

Also the site will hopefully be updating to the latest vbulletin release with security patches very soon.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks Bud. Nice to hear we have a plan. I have had more than a couple of PMs of concern.

Comment

Site will be getting update sometime next week and hopefully that will get rid of all the errors and bugs.

Comment

The Server guy is still looking into the issues. Hopefully they will all be sorted soon. I will keep you updated.

Comment

Orginally they thought the cpanel was the issue but they don't think it is anymore.

The site is getting moved to a new server and a fresh install of vbulletin with the latest security patch will be done soon.

Hopefully this will fix all the issues.

I was told this will be done over this weekend, so I'm hoping it will all be fixed today.

Thank-you for your patience.

Comment

Hopefully they sort things out. There's always Invision, XenForo or Discord as an option.
            Last edited by Bear Hugger; 08-30-2020, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the_budweiser View Post
              I was told this will be done over this weekend, so I'm hoping it will all be fixed today.
              Spoke to the server guy this morning. He assured me the forum will be sorted today and we will be on a new server.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Hugger View Post
                Hopefully they sort things out. There's always Invision, XenForo or Discord as an option.
                Invision is the bomb

Comment

Most of the shyte now ironed out - unless you know different ? Post back in here or PM any (active) Staff member.

Comment

Finally able to unsubscribe from threads (some i was seemingly unwilling forcibly subscribed too ) and stop getting annoying notifications, and thank/like people again! Hurrah!

Comment

Working...
                    X