Coronavirus: How has it affected you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus: How has it affected you?

I hope you and your families are doing well and safe.

Have you been in Lockdown, and what's it like where you're?

Have you still had to go to work or not been able to?

--- Sounds like you and yours are doing well as well as myself and mine health wise.

Financially this 2020 panic is on par initially with The Great Depression. Whether it has the longevity remains to be seen. Clearly it has exposed the cracks in the current political construct, the healthcare construct, the economic construct, and media construct.

Not to mention boxing...only in boxing!

Comment

We are ok but wife is in the shielded group so must be (alert) ()

Comment

It has been good, for me, as now work from home - which is excellent. Getting paid without leaving the house. The family all safe and Wales is being cautious about the coronavirus, so staying safe. The downside is a lack of Boxing.

Comment

We might of all had it (I, wife and son). Had to call an ambulance for the wife as she was struggling to breath. Were all ok now. Daily changing Goverment rules meant hospital wouldn't test us.

I hope everyones doing well and keeping safe.

Comment

--- God Bless, Bud.

This panic is exposing all the aging cracks in our politics, economy, media, and healthcare. Sweet to see your family self relience pulling thru, the way it's always been.

Interesting times!

Comment

• My home Town
              • Weston General Hospital will temporarily stop accepting new patients, including into its A&E department, as of 8am today (Monday 25 May 2020).

This is a precautionary measure in order to maintain the safety of staff and patients in response to the high number of patients with Coronavirus in the hospital.

The decision to take this step has been clinically-led, and is supported by partners across the wider Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) health and care system.

Arrangements are in place for new patients to continue to have access to treatment and care in other appropriate healthcare settings in the area should they need it.

Dr William Oldfield, medical director at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust, said: “As with any hospital, the number of patients with COVID-19 will frequently change as people are admitted and discharged.

“We currently have a high number of patients with COVID-19 in Weston General Hospital

Comment

Working...
              X