Announcement: Selij

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Selij

With John's (selij) blessing I'm sad to announce the passing of his daughter, Julia.

As a few of you may be are aware a brave Julia has been battling cancer for some time now and passed last night in the comfort of her own home with her loved ones.

Id like to offer my condolences to John and his family at this difficult time.

Ive sent some flowers on behave of everyone at the forum and i'm sure we all want to send John our love and best wishes at this difficult time.

Rest in Peace Julia

My condolences to John and his family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

--- Thanks Bud. I can't even imagine having to endure the loss of one of my boys, so God Bless, Johnny.

My mom went prematurely from diabetes a month after I graduated HS, and she was the only reason I graduated. Knocked me for years of loops de loops, but I am fortunate to embrace her memory daily, a beautiful thing as I hope you are able to embrace.

Comment

Love to you all especially Ju's daughters Rest in Peace xxx from Stan and Isabel

Comment

Thank you all

And thanks for the flowers Bud. Topman.

Comment

Condolences to you and your family during this difficult period.

Comment

God, I remember a year or two ago hearing she was unwell, I hoped she'd made a recovery by now. Awful news, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry to hear this terrible news. I wish you and your family all the best, John.

Rest in Peace, Julia.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Johnny x Rest in Peace Julia and God Bless xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X