Free TV, Games Console and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free TV, Games Console and More!

I spotted this today, and I have to say it's an absolute bargain for anyone who feels lucky or can get a few...assistants..to go with them. Selij?

Re: Free TV, Games Console and More!

Bet it's some mates putting up a joke ad to piss off a friend or enemy

Comment

Only just seen this post. I am recovereing from a double shoulder op, so no use in the old fisticuffs stakes at the moment. Warsop - amongst other places, mind - is NG20 and there are some very naughty boys who live in that town. Tread warily if you go and don't go on your own. Got to be some sort of a trick/scam cos they could very easily pawn those items in and regain them when they get released..................

Comment

Originally posted by selij View Post
        Got to be some sort of a trick/scam cos they could very easily pawn those items in and regain them when they get released..................
        I wouldn't go near the place with an armed bodyguard! Dodgy as fuck. I did wonder if "Going to prison" was a prediction because he'd broken into the house, but either way, it'd be a hell of a brave/stupid man who wandered up and said "alright, I'm here for the stuff you're getting rid of before prison"

Comment

You were right the second time Gav = stupid. That's the word..........

Comment

Working...
          X