No announcement yet.

Hilary v Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- The US Supreme Court recently ruled in favor of the Muskogee Indian tribe that by original Congressional treaty, the eastern half of Oklahoma belongs to them.

Majority opinion written by a Rump appointee.

I cannot see this ending well on top of all the recent disasters created by government idiocy, but there it is.

Comment

• --- Almost never read news articles, but I have 2 conservative and 3 liberal sites I use to check out the headlines, and this the funninestvso far this year:

Former Department of Homeland Security Chief Says Trump Wanted to Swap Dirty Poor Puerto Rico For Cool Clean Greenland...

Yup!

Comment

• --- Long time 87 yr old Supreme Court Justiced succombed to her years. Now 50 days from the guaranteed to be problematic, highly inflammatory elections, Rump pours the gasoline on by announcing he means to fill the vacancy before the elections. https://www.kut.org/post/trump-says-...-without-delay

Comment

• --- Rump saying a peaceful transfer of power may not occur. Predicting it goes to the Supreme Court. https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/91622...-supreme-court

Comment

• Come on then Bobby......
            The next election who wins? Are you a Trump fan?
            He seemed nailed on for another term at the start of the year by all accounts (I'm not really up on US politics), but 2020 has been a disaster, for most of the world obviously, and Trumps popularity seems to be in free fall?

Shoot.

Comment

• --- The new Supreme Court nominee and supermom rump using to stir the pot- https://www.kut.org/post/trump-annou...-court-nominee

Comment

• - -Ye aulde Rumpster and wife under quarantine in the Whitehouse after positive test results. Most all the American population has been exposed to the Corona and remain asymptomatic or only mild symptoms, but of course since we've made a hash out of the testing, we'll never know. Boxers bouncing from positive to negative with constant rescheduled bouts, and the "experts" as usual to busy with their noggins up their keisters to know what it all means. Meanwhile, economy tanked, instant economic depression, burning, looting, killing insurrections, and govt as broke as the people in a presidential election sugared in fraud, theft, and tampering before the first ballot ever cast. What does it all mean? Currently well wishes and ill wishes running neck and neck for the First Couple. Damnedest ShyteStorm I ever witnessed and it's only just started.

Comment

• --- After being taken to the great Walter Reed hospital for medical massaging, Rump back in the saddle stirring the pot. Media full loony! May you live in interesting times...

Comment

• --- Getting back to your question Anton, most recent polls show Rump neck and neck with SloJo holding a nominal lead, but these polls have shown a vast margin of error they try to keep hushed lest it exposed them as common Compufraud level charaltans. It's a multimillion$$$ industry. Since the voting controlled exclusively by Rep/Dems who have strong predilections to pulling Boners, strong indication is it won't be decided legally until weeks later with Rump still in power until then. And none dare predict the aftermath other than the 25th Amendment power of ascension has been bandied about ever since he was elected.

Comment

Working...
                    X