Hilary v Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hilary v Donald

--- BTW, these debates representing the Beacon of Democracy, on Wednesday the organizers of the debates submitted the questions, and keep in mind these are ten candidates. Results as follow show who the party favors:

Booker 11
    O'Rouke 8
    Warren 7
    Klaubacher 7
    Castro 7
    Gabbard 5
    Ryan 5
    Delaney 4
    Inslee 4
    De Blasio 2

Poor De Blasio got so flubberated that he dumped a fuselage on Beto that was completely off topic and nonsensical...only in politics....

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
      as far as rants...The KBros, Manny, Canelo ring a bell? I
      Not following you on that one - what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by gavpowell View Post
        Not following you on that one - what do you mean?
        --- You-"people go on incredible rants" ain't some kinda new revelation. That's what many people do and always have.

Comment

I only caught half of this story on the radio in the truck today.

Some fuss were hearing in 'other news' in UK (aside from the brexit monotony and the womens soccer garbage) - is a story bout Nike bringing out a new sneaker featuring an old US flag design? Some overpaid black Nike sponsored sportstar complained and the said sneaker has been pulled from the shelves. On grounds that an ancient US flag design is now morphing into a racist emblem ? Whats the detail on this one Bobby ??

Needless to say the eBay demand for this sneaker is going astronomic.

Sidenote: did Nike know the controversy it would cause? Are they naiive? Of plain ignorant? Or totally innocent ?

Comment

--- Don't recognize my own hometown I've spent my whole adult life in much less the state of Texas and the rest of the country.

This mediocre Qback the newest sport celebrity piggybacking on the black nationalist/antifa movement sweeping the "Left" much like the "Teabaggers" swept the right. Never seen so many folks divided into a blizzard of demographics. California tried to secede from itself in 2016.

From Brexit to Rump, The Fates are cackling in glee as the roll the dice with more countries nuclear capable than when the Cold War ended.

Comment

--- Looks like Rumps former running buddy, Jeffrey Epstein is fixin' to serve 10001 years in the pen based on the scale in numbers of young girls and years he was involved in trafficking them: See Rump and Billy Slick as good buddies runnin' wild all those years in Floriduh and Bahamas.

Dunno how it affects Rump's poll numbers and election prospects, but for now he's the front runner for 2020 given the breakdown of the Dems after their Queen "Obillery" was humiliated both in the campaign and election results.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/11/n...n-history.html

Comment

--- In the current scurrilous, bipolar political construct, whatever bad news happening on a presidents watch is fair game in blame assigned.

US military involved in human and drug smuggling is it?

NPR Choice page

Comment

--- Say hello to one of the 20 + Dem odd couples trying to upend Rump in 2020.

Hes from San Antone and has a twin bro with like name virtually indistinguishable from each other. Haven't actually watched the debates, but a minor candidate made the most prescient observation after watching Dems muller each other:

The Dems might as well fedex Rump the election...only in America.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/07...paign-manager/

Comment

--- This is Castro's campaign mgr, the ultimate odd couple. Most cms pretty much stay out of the spotlight, but here it looks like they are trying to collectively jumpstart his dead campaign that in fact has only a fraction above zero of succeeding like most of the 20 Dems.

Comment

--- El Rumpo hasn't paid El Paso for the MAGA rally he had in February, and now he'll be flying in for even more misery and not a damned thing the citizens can do about it.

Any prez visit causes a massive shift in the daily work routine as traffic jams while being rerouted and local law enforcement restricted to security details.

Almost $600k and ballooning rapidly as the city scrambles in desperation.

As Trump visits El Paso, his campaign still hasn't paid bill for February rally

Comment

--- Best Rump buddy and fellow paedo Jeffrey Epstein found "hanging" in his jail cell while awaiting trial for his alleged crimes.

The greater landscape of the operation included lumanaries such as former US prez Billy Slick and the British Prince Andrew.

The perfunctory investigation has started with all the usual suspects being rounded up in the coming months.

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials
                        Last edited by LondonRingRules; 08-10-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• --- House opened official impeachment enquiries amid the snowballing accusations against The Rump.

He responded by going on a week long fundraiser that netted him $125 mil, an all time train wreck gathering steam.

meanwhile long time dem frontrunner suspended his campaign after chest pains forced him into emergency chest stents. He's 78 and Rump not far behind him.

meanwhile Iran thru Yemeni rebels oblitered 50% of Saudi oil production. Fun times ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
                            --- House opened official impeachment enquiries amid the snowballing accusations against The Rump.
                            I don't really see why anyone is interested in the impeachment - he's never going to get removed from office, and he'll shrug it off just like Clinton .

Comment

• --- True enough, gavvy. Only two prez ever impeached, Andrew Johnson and Billy Slick, and none convicted by the senate.

However, impeachment humiliated them to effectively neuter them. Nixon resigned before undergoing the procedure.

It becomes perversely interesting how Rump only gathers more support...for now. I would not want Nancy Pelosi coming after me after seemingly having been born just for this moment in time.

It'd be like Thomas Hauser suddenly coming after you...

Comment

• Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
                                --- True enough, gavvy. Only two prez ever impeached, Andrew Johnson and Billy Slick, and none convicted by the senate.

However, impeachment humiliated them to effectively neuter them. Nixon resigned before undergoing the procedure.

It becomes perversely interesting how Rump only gathers more support...for now. I would not want Nancy Pelosi coming after me after seemingly having been born just for this moment in time.

It'd be like Thomas Hauser suddenly coming after you...
                                --- Zounds!!!

Im quoting myself because suddenly my quote/edit function flashed on long enough for me to catch it in mid flight!

Comment

Working...
                                X