Thread: Write for Ringnews24.com

Write for Ringnews24.com

BECOME A BOXING WRITER

KO Boxing Forum/Ringnews24 is always on the lookout for fresh writing talent to come in and contribute to our boxing news site World Boxing News

Whether it's a couple of paragraphs about a breaking piece of news or a lengthy piece - the site is always looking for new material to publish.

EXPOSURE

Writing for Ringnews24 guarantees you exposure to thousands of boxing fans. Our articles appear on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, News Now and many other websites.

Twitter - Ringnews24 (@ringnews24) on Twitter
    Facebook - Ringnews24

JOIN THE TEAM

If you're interested in joining our team, please contact the_budweiser, WelshDevilRob or QBoxing on our forum or drop us an email at ringnews24(AT)ringnew24.com

SUBMIT AN ARTICLE

Articles can be submitted to ringnews24(AT)ringnew24.com

WRITERS STAFF ROOM

Join the KO Boxing Forum and access our writers staff room - http://www.koboxingforum.com/forums/...s24-Staff-Room

PRESS CREDENTIALS

Writers who have made a considerable contribution to our website will have the chance to attend fights via press credentials - More information in the writers’ staff room.

Re: Write for Ringnews24.com

Please note that nobody is impressed by a writer using words they clearly don't understand in an effort to show off their erudition. I will be checking.

Quote Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    Please note that nobody is impressed by a writer using words they clearly don't understand in an effort to show off their erudition. I will be checking.
    Can you please explain what you mean by erudition? Boxing fans don't understand big words
    Boxing Photographer and avid Boxing fan

Visit my Facebook page: https://Hidden Content My website: http://geoimagez.com/

Follow me on Twitter and instagram @GeoIMAGEZ for the latest updates

Quote Originally Posted by GEOIMAGEZ View Post
    Can you please explain what you mean by erudition? Boxing fans don't understand big words
    Eru Dition was one of the best Nigerian light-middleweights of the early 1990s.

Color me intrigued.

Sounds interesting.

Hi I would be interested in this just going through exams at the minute hoping to go to university next year. I'm always looking for websites to contribute too!

Please send your articles to the email ringnews24@ringnews24.com with your name and a short bio.