Johnson: AJ is going to get carried out of the ring (argues with fan)

Re: Johnson: AJ is going to get carried out of the ring (argues with fan)

Johnson's "glory days" (beating the likes of Harold Sconiers and Mathew Greer !) are far behind him. Bluster is fine, you can't blame him for trying to promote this "fight," but I hope he retires soon afterwards instead of fighting on into the sunset as a brain-damaged cliche.

Joshua gets nothing from this fight but another win on his record.

I thought the AJ fan came across as a bit of a W**K*R. First time fair enough its a bit of banter but to keep going back for more was stupid.

When Johnson put his hand of the guys face with a bit of pressure I thought there was going to be some trouble but security stepped in and controlled the situation.

I hope he gives AJ a stern test.

I thought the AJ fan came across as a bit of a W**K*R. First time fair enough its a bit of banter but to keep going back for more was stupid.

When Johnson put his hand of the guys face with a bit of pressure I thought there was going to be some trouble but security stepped in and controlled the situation.

I hope he gives AJ a stern test.

Yeah. As Jack Charlton said of Eamon Dunphy, "that small man". :laugh: He's DEF a small man. And that's not about his size, ofc.