Has Carl Froch lost his bottle?

WelshDevilRob

Re: Has Carl Froch lost his bottle?

LOL, I don't know who came up with that, but it's pretty clever. It's also becoming clear to me that Carl Froch has a big problem and that's that he's not going to put his behind him and move forward like he thought he would, he's going to be hearing Groves 2 everywhere he goes. Might as well face the music, Cobra, your going to have to fight a rematch or hear about this for the rest of your life, your choice!

Groves would be better off just getting in the ring and getting back in to action. Stop wasting time chasing a match that you might not get and instead try and get a madatory status with one of the big 4, or try and get the winner of Stieglitz/Abraham III

Yes and try to get a match against someone thats not so long-armed.

Groves is starting to annoy me now, ye he may feel wronged and ye its a harsh call but there are countless other worse calls than that one. Froch has built a career on fighting the best, often away from home, and just because he hasn't immediately agreed to a rematch against a guy he has just stopped a couple of weeks ago hes a bottlejob? get out of here! Im sure Kenny Anderson is pissing himself at the chickens coming home to roost here. The rematch will probably happen, if not its not the end of the world for Groves who gave a good account of himself. He'd do well to look back on his career and have shown half the bottle Froch has, so he should stop running Froch down.

P.S. Stevenson?! Why would he have bottled it against Stevenson who hadn't achieved anything at this point to take on Kessler who was a much tougher prospect?

In fairness Froch went from suggesting the rematch on fight night to refusing it the following day, to "He had his chance, he's been exposed."

I had no problem with the stoppage but Froch sounds just like Lewis after Klitschko - it's not a classy way to behave and makes him look weak.

Groves is starting to annoy me now, ye he may feel wronged and ye its a harsh call but there are countless other worse calls than that one. Froch has built a career on fighting the best, often away from home, and just because he hasn't immediately agreed to a rematch against a guy he has just stopped a couple of weeks ago hes a bottlejob? get out of here! Im sure Kenny Anderson is pissing himself at the chickens coming home to roost here. The rematch will probably happen, if not its not the end of the world for Groves who gave a good account of himself. He'd do well to look back on his career and have shown half the bottle Froch has, so he should stop running Froch down.

P.S. Stevenson?! Why would he have bottled it against Stevenson who hadn't achieved anything at this point to take on Kessler who was a much tougher prospect?

Why, because he wasted GREEN and an OLD Magee?? Kessler was already past it and well past it too.