Chisora letter to Wilder: You are overhyped for knocking over nobodies - accept my ch

RINGNEWS24

http://ringnews24.com/media/k2/items/cache/b0c6c65ffb56c8142143bdc2fe677a9f_S.jpg

British heavyweight star Dereck Chisora has sent an open letter challenging undefeated American hope Deontay Wilder to a showdown next year.The Finchley puncher, who holds the European, WBO and WBA International titles, ended the year with a third round stoppage of Ondrej Pala at London’s Copper Box Arena last Saturday night to make it four wins out of four this year - all by knockout.Chisora has turned his career around with dominant performances over Malik Scott and Edmund Gerber and is now in prime position for his 2014 campaign for a second world title shot.

More...

Re: Chisora letter to Wilder: You are overhyped for knocking over nobodies - accept m

You know that Dereck Chisora really wants this fight and will take it. Wilder is being protected by GBP and they won't take it.

Mind, after seeing recent ref and judges controversies in the UK - I don't blame Wilder for not coming over here, for this fight.

I wonder if Warren would be so keen, if GBP made a larger offer for the fight to take place in the US - I doubt it!

Re: Chisora letter to Wilder: You are overhyped for knocking over nobodies - accept m

i agree, think they are protecting him and think if chisora turns up in shape he will be all over him, i did think chisora looked a lot easier to man hadle and shove around since he has lost weight though

No chance that Wilder accepts this challenge, he won't face anyone who can hit back until he fights for a title. Bermain Stiverne holds one of the Interim titles (and to be honest, he's not all that good either), and I'm wondering if K2 continues to give him the run-around (he's been the Interim/Silver Champion since June 2011) if he might put that title on the line against Wilder. At least we could eliminate one of these guys from the waiting pool.

Wilder tweeted:

"Here's how it's going: Vitali (Klitschko) is retiring, no doubt. I may be fighting for the vacant WBC title. If not, then Tyson Fury. If not him definitely YOU. I ACCEPT. No BS. I'm very serious Mr. D. Chisora."