Froch's Arrogance Finds a New Gear

gavpowell

Re: Froch's Arrogance Finds a New Gear

I'd prefer that to a Ward rematch - give Froch the chance to match Calzaghe as a two-weight world champion, so he might be tempted.

Still, his next fight should be Kessler or Groves - Kessler has the right to demand a rubber match and Froch should want to show everyone he can beat Groves without needing any luck.

After that, if he wants to humiliate himself against Ward, go up for Stevenson or even shamelessly cash in against Chavez, I don't really care.

:mlol: Then what? He just "had a bad night"??! LOL! Guess he also had bad nights against Dirrell, Kessler and Ward.

He didn't have a bad night against Kessler, he just lost a close fight. No great shock horror there.

I'd prefer that to a Ward rematch - give Froch the chance to match Calzaghe as a two-weight world champion, so he might be tempted.

Still, his next fight should be Kessler or Groves - Kessler has the right to demand a rubber match and Froch should want to show everyone he can beat Groves without needing any luck.

After that, if he wants to humiliate himself against Ward, go up for Stevenson or even shamelessly cash in against Chavez, I don't really care.

Think that'd be the right thing to do.

Don't like Carl's dismissal of a Groves rematch. Kessler gave him one once he'd cried about it long enough. Boxers are thick cunts and full of double standards.

Ofc, didn't say he did, but this muppet over there won't admit he got exposed against Groves. :ranger: Sore ass.

Well I wouldn't say exposed against Groves - he had a shocker of a night for sure, but if anyone exposed him it was Dirrell or Ward.

Froch has pretty much always been a known quantity though - he's tough, he's strong and he's aggressive.

He has decent but unexceptional boxing ability in the same way as Hatton, but he was always going to struggle against world-class guys who could move or he couldn't bully. I wasn't convinced Groves was at that level but he seems to have proven me wrong. But exposed is hardly accurate.

Well I wouldn't say exposed against Groves - he had a shocker of a night for sure, but if anyone exposed him it was Dirrell or Ward.

Froch has pretty much always been a known quantity though - he's tough, he's strong and he's aggressive.

He has decent but unexceptional boxing ability in the same way as Hatton, but he was always going to struggle against world-class guys who could move or he couldn't bully. I wasn't convinced Groves was at that level but he seems to have proven me wrong. But exposed is hardly accurate.

I think that sums it up well, there's a lot to like about Carl Froch, but people who had him in the P4P Top Ten, which I don't believe I ever did, got a bit carried away. His willingness to stay active and get in the ring with anybody and everybody ran against the grain of many of the spoiled champs and coddled beltholders of the day, so we perhaps gave him extra-credit that his ring skills probably didn't warrant.

:mlol: Then what? He just "had a bad night"??! LOL! Guess he also had bad nights against Dirrell, Kessler and Ward.
If he had fought like no other you would still shit talk.....you are the worst type of boxing fan who bases his WHOLE opinion on wether he likes a fighter or not!!

If he had fought like no other you would still shit talk.....you are the worst type of boxing fan who bases his WHOLE opinion on wether he likes a fighter or not!!

Oh really? I'd like to hear that from someone else here than you, a biased and butthurt Froch lover. I'm always right in all our disputes and you know it, eventually you will realise that I hope. :wave: Does it not now seem right what I said about Croch ducking Stevenson??:ranger: