Stats, Scorecards, Punch Stats, Press Scores, Fighters Purses for PROVODNIKOV-ALVARAD

only on the British Boxing Magazine News Site......

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/latest/feature/there-was-no-doubting-ruslan-provodnikov-s-superiority-over-mike-alvarado

Fight got fairly easy to score after round 6, did making the weight affect the champion??, good crowd in Denver too.

Top Rank also have a 1 fight option over Provodnikov with many suggesting Rios as his next opponent, other than that Bradley or Alvarado rematches???

comments welcome

Re: Stats, Scorecards, Punch Stats, Press Scores, Fighters Purses for PROVODNIKOV-ALV

No point in an Alvarado match up. Although Top Rank have the option with him I dare say they'll try and work out a deal with Banner to share him on more shows (means Artie gets a better cut, Bob gets to use him, HBO get him and everyone is a winner).

In terms of who I'd match him with, how about "WBA Regular champion" Khabib Allakhverdiev? All Russian title unification, both are fun to watch guys and the winner would be able to say they were "like Garcia, a unified champion", also going back to the first point, it would mean HBO would have their own LWW Unified champion

Re: Stats, Scorecards, Punch Stats, Press Scores, Fighters Purses for PROVODNIKOV-ALV

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/latest/feature/there-was-no-doubting-ruslan-provodnikov-s-superiority-over-mike-alvarado

Fight got fairly easy to score after round 6, did making the weight affect the champion??, good crowd in Denver too.

Top Rank also have a 1 fight option over Provodnikov with many suggesting Rios as his next opponent, other than that Bradley or Alvarado rematches???

comments welcome

--- My score was 6-1-3 Even for Provodnikov, or 99-90 by 10 point must, a very easy fight to score.

Provo looks to have become this gen's Gatti with similar busted up features and big never say die hooks to body and head. Feel bad for Alvarado who should have moved up a division with acclaim after his signature Rios win. Guys are staying too long in their divisions. Broner did the only smart thing in his career by jumping over 140. He never should've been at 135 to begin with.

I imagine TR is renegotiation that 1 fight option right now into at least 5 more fights, about as long as his face will last at the top.