World Boxing News attacks RN24 & other news sites

The_budweiser

Rick Reeno, Boxing Scene Owner

Who is this imbecile Phil D. Jay?

The guy came to us for help a year ago, asking to help him get some traffic on his site because nobody was helping him. I helped him out because I never saw him as a threat, and let him use some of our stories.

But then his ego started growing and he was talking to me and my guys like he was some superstar, and I started getting complaints from others that he was talking down to other British journos at show.

I then distanced myself from him and he started harassing me with messages on why I didn't want to be his facebook friend and wouldn't return his emails, etc.

Now I hear he's taking shots at us [among several other websites], all over the social networks. He really doesn't get what it takes to make a "real" business. Guys who go on tirades like that really showcase just how insignificant they are.

Phil D. Jay, World Boxing News Owner (some of the idiots rants)

Calling out the absolute shit @saddo Boxing @boxingnews24 @ringnews24 @eastsideboxing If you follow them, please don't follow WBN #crap

Lets be @boxing scene and copy every newspaper's quotes! Or ask a question and use it as every title on our website #bullshitnews #getyourown

Re: World Boxing News attacks RN24 & other news sites

Were WBN ever taken as a serious site? I know the WBA pick up some of their stuff but that means sweet FA considering the WBO have picked up some of my stuff.

I've got to be honest I've boycotted their site for 2-3 years and make no intention of changing that.

Interestingly WBAN are actually very good...

I'll chose to simply revert back to yesterday when I didn't know who the hell he was......I don't think it'll be too difficult.

--- Still don't know who the poor bedraggled chap is, but reminds me when this Rick Reeno honcho came on Cyberboxing after one his defectors joined with a jackal nipping at his heels. The new member was flash tempered, self important, and liked to post sparring pics with certain fighters in spite of looking like a well lumped potootie with his head peeled.

Mr. Jackal made his screen name FatManBaldify to create a brilliant series of comic replies to everything the guy posted. Reeno seems to have got called in to smooth the waters while trying to affirm he had nothing to do with the harassment. The whole thing was proof positive of the pretensions of the fragile egos of some of these wannabe ring wizards. Great stuff to have witnessed on the sidelines, top shelf keyboard warrior action!

--- Still don't know who the poor bedraggled chap is, but reminds me when this Rick Reeno honcho came on Cyberboxing after one his defectors joined with a jackal nipping at his heels. The new member was flash tempered, self important, and liked to post sparring pics with certain fighters in spite of looking like a well lumped potootie with his head peeled.

Mr. Jackal made his screen name FatManBaldify to create a brilliant series of comic replies to everything the guy posted. Reeno seems to have got called in to smooth the waters while trying to affirm he had nothing to do with the harassment. The whole thing was proof positive of the pretensions of the fragile egos of some of these wannabe ring wizards. Great stuff to have witnessed on the sidelines, top shelf keyboard warrior action!

I know. I'm dealing with a guy now who's a major league pretender and apparently thinks he can float from boxing radio show to boxing radio show and pump his own ego with false stories of his own importance, including a history of plagiarizing articles.

I know. I'm dealing with a guy now who's a major league pretender and apparently thinks he can float from boxing radio show to boxing radio show and pump his own ego with false stories of his own importance, including a history of plagiarizing articles.

Where is Prophet plying his make believe these days? :mlol:

Where is Prophet plying his make believe these days? :mlol:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/realcombatmedia/2013/07/30/real-combat-media-boxing-radio-episode-23

In the synopsis of the show, I would normally suggest that whoever is referred to as "popular boxing radio personality" had probably written the intro themselves, but in this case I know that simply wasn't possible :laugh:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/realcombatmedia/2013/07/30/real-combat-media-boxing-radio-episode-23

In the synopsis of the show, I would normally suggest that whoever is referred to as "popular boxing radio personality" had probably written the intro themselves, but in this case I know that simply wasn't possible :laugh:

Damn, I always swore I would not listen to these guys. But, Prophet might draw me in lol.

Damn, I always swore I would not listen to these guys. But, Prophet might draw me in lol.

LOL, Rob. Actually it's kind of a new show, or at the very least a new format. The host Krysti is a former Am National Champ and now a Judge and Ref, and pretty nice person who's relatively new to hosting......and who wasn't aware that someone would embellish their qualifications just to satiate their own ego via her show. At least now she knows, as to whether he keeps showing up or not, I'm not sure. Like a bug under a rock, he might scatter toward another show now that she's aware of his past, or he might just keep calling in anyway and force my hand. The ball is in his court.....