UFC Fans Classier Than Boxing Fans?

LondonRingRules

BTW, FYI when I bring the ring24 site up, there's a grave spelling error that needs correction as you try to build the site, ie:

Ringnews24 Boxing Forum

ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

This forum is a boxing froum brought to you by Ringnews24. Read daily world wide boxing news.

---- That said, I was looking for the skinny on Georges St Pierre's comeback fight. He's a modern fighting legend on the par with most boxing greats IMO, and I tapped the UFC article on the fight, OK, decent stuff.

Scrolling down gave me a nice treat with all the well informed fans posting their opinions. Of course the UFC could well delete the foul idiot types who are the ones clogging the bigger boxing forums up, yet the difference in the UFC forum opinions is a day and night difference to Ring Mag, currently running one of the foulest sites of any on the internet regarding fan input.

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-154-Musings

It used to be the mma guys coming on the boxing boards were complete dolts, but not on the UFC forum. The level of conversation was high with engaging respect for the fighters and posters, something that is generally missing from Ring.

I'ts just something to think of, how did UFC get to this level where maybe it really is taking over from boxing as the fight sport of preference? Not just boxing either, pro wrestling seems to be down as well.

BTW, FYI when I bring the ring24 site up, there's a grave spelling error that needs correction as you try to build the site, ie:

Ringnews24 Boxing Forum

ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

This forum is a boxing froum brought to you by Ringnews24. Read daily world wide boxing news.

I'm waiting for Ton to log on to change all the seo settings. That description will be changing very soon :-).

There has always been a tendancy for some to act the clown on forums, message boards. Its a way of trying to gain attention.

The only MMA forum that I've visited/joined is Ninjashoes and that was purely for the boxing section - I occasionally looked into the MMA parts and all seemed pretty respectful.

There does seem to be a thirst for combat sports. The latest one launched is Wheeled Warriors' some kind of fighting in Wheelchairs and apparently for charity. The article on its been banded about the social networks but I haven't spent the time to look into it.