The Cotto V Pac Thread *Spoilers*

Faulks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really cant make up my mind who im gonna cheer for. i think both fighters are really good people. they are both humble and know how to please a crowd. judging from past performances.....its gotta be paquaio who wins....but you never know. cotto definately has the strength to keep paqauiao in his place. in any event its gonna be an awesome fight.

i really cant make up my mind who im gonna cheer for. i think both fighters are really good people. they are both humble and know how to please a crowd. judging from past performances.....its gotta be paquaio who wins....but you never know. cotto definately has the strength to keep paqauiao in his place. in any event its gonna be an awesome fight.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this match provides the kind of exciting boxing match that I anticipated Hatton v Pacquiao would produce.

I've noticed that not many people have mention being worried about Cotto being cut again. After the cut he received against Clottey I can see this being an issue as Manny does slash with his punches.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this match provides the kind of exciting boxing match that I anticipated Hatton v Pacquiao would produce.

I've noticed that not many people have mention being worried about Cotto being cut again. After the cut he received against Clottey I can see this being an issue as Manny does slash with his punches.

The cuts is a big thing though he's never lost on cuts. It's the mouth that seems to get cut 1st. Not sure why but its happened twice.

damn........i really can't wait for that fight ............daaaaaaaaaamn.....and i still can't make up my mind.....i guess thats the best thing about these kind of fights......no matter how much ppl discuss about it or how much publicity it receives.....you just cannot know in advance who is going to win ! i mean thats just how it is and you all know this. we can predict as much as we want but let's face it...we don't know sh... . i wonder whats gonna happen to pacman if he will lose...would the big paydays be over all of the sudden ? how would filipinos react ? i dont say that cotto is expected to lose but for most ppl no mater if they cheer for him or not it would be easier to digest a cotto loss. what do you guys think? how is the inevitable loss (provided there is no draw) going to affect their career?

yeah i will agree lets hope the hype delivers , im not goona call anyone to win this ,just hope to see an exciting fight . with maybe pacman being more harder worked than his last few fights

damnnnnnnnn... i wasnt expecting pacquiao to be able to take cotto's power. great performance by pacman. i agree with manny steward, you gotta start talking about pacquiao with guys like leonard and duran (still not ray robinson though, im not going that far). i already considered him as an all time great (top 50) but this puts him up there in the top 15 at least. pacman sealed his #1 P4P spot in my eyes and proved a lot tonight.

cotto did the best he could. i thought he could have finished it but im not gonna argue the stoppage. you can't ever question cotto's heart hes a true warrior.

Very enjoyable fight to watch though not sure how Cotto managed to get all the way to the 12th - the man is a credit to the sport.

Manny just had too much of everything and he was actually the puncher in the fight. There is no doubt in my mind that Pacquiao is the best fighter in the World and easily an All-time Great.

I disagree, i don`t believe Manny did that great, Cotto made lots of mistakes, and lacked defense. To be honest i believe Manny had it easy. Cotto fighting style is an easy target for Manny, this is why Marquez gave him a hard time, counter puncher, and same reason why Floyd will kill him.

Pacman: I was like a tiger

Manny Pacquiao likened himself to a tiger that stalked a wounded prey after his sensational stoppage victory over Miguel Cotto on Saturday night before more than 16,000 fans at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. “I was like a ferocious tiger,” said Pacquiao in Filipino as he was waiting for the cue to entertain an interview request with ESPN Deportes at the Pacquiao-Cotto Media Center. “Cotto kept on running,” said Pacquiao of his fallen Puerto Rican foe, who he later showered with praises. “Cotto is still very tough, though,” added Pacquiao.

http://fightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/NAC9289.jpg

well im just sat here in my hotel room on the monday morning thinking about what i have witnessed this weekend.

pac man is simply awesome.

i have to hold my hands up and say i got it completely wrong on this one. i truely belived ouR man Miguel would have to much power for Manny. I havent seen a rerun of the fight yet though will when i get back.

Around the third round i said to my friends that i think we're in troublw here as Cotto had hit Manny flush with a couple of decent piunches burt Manny just shrug them off. Miguel is a hard Welter, very capable at the weight and is known for having a hard punch so when the so called little man takes them and doesnt move then you know that its going to be a very long night.

the speed at what Manny moves at is unbelievable and the power he hasc Cant be ignored as Cottos face will testify. Seeing one of your fav fighters beat up isnt great but anyone who says Cotto doesnt have heart really needs to have a word with themselves. Possible the corner should of thrown the towel in but ill reserve judgement on that until i get back and see a rerun.

so this leaves us with PBF v Pac possible next year. Surely he is the only fighter in world boxing at present who can stop Pac? though going on what i witnnessed then possible not as im not sure if Floyd can bang Pac out and the workrate of Manny is just unbelivable, so he might get a possible UD, especialy if they host it at the garden instead of pbf's home turf, Vegas.

Anyhow look forward to seeing it again when im back

Adios Amigos

Ianf TEAM MAYWEATHER, EX TEAM COTTO

well im just sat here in my hotel room on the monday morning thinking about what i have witnessed this weekend.

pac man is simply awesome.

i have to hold my hands up and say i got it completely wrong on this one. i truely belived ouR man Miguel would have to much power for Manny. I havent seen a rerun of the fight yet though will when i get back.

Around the third round i said to my friends that i think we're in troublw here as Cotto had hit Manny flush with a couple of decent piunches burt Manny just shrug them off. Miguel is a hard Welter, very capable at the weight and is known for having a hard punch so when the so called little man takes them and doesnt move then you know that its going to be a very long night.

the speed at what Manny moves at is unbelievable and the power he hasc Cant be ignored as Cottos face will testify. Seeing one of your fav fighters beat up isnt great but anyone who says Cotto doesnt have heart really needs to have a word with themselves. Possible the corner should of thrown the towel in but ill reserve judgement on that until i get back and see a rerun.

so this leaves us with PBF v Pac possible next year. Surely he is the only fighter in world boxing at present who can stop Pac? though going on what i witnnessed then possible not as im not sure if Floyd can bang Pac out and the workrate of Manny is just unbelivable, so he might get a possible UD, especialy if they host it at the garden instead of pbf's home turf, Vegas.

Anyhow look forward to seeing it again when im back

Adios Amigos

Ianf TEAM MAYWEATHER, EX TEAM COTTO

glory supporter mlol/

try to watch PBF last 4 fight you can download it anywhere and the last 4 fight of pacman analyzed and compare their moves. Floyd is fast and defensive boxing but i think he don't have the power does pacman have. Floyd got only short left hook with out a power on right hand and his right hand has always on top of his head to cover his jaw. But what about pacman? he drop hatton on both fist, he drop cotto on both fist and if dela hoya did'nt quit maybe he is 6 feet below the ground. Do you think floyd can handle the fash left straight of pacman. If floyd fight like a duck dance on the floor he got a chance for a split decision. But if floyd fight toe to toe believe me this will not go a distance floyd hit on the canvas much brutal that what your guys ricky the hitman hatton. Got have a little chance that this fight pacman vs PBF will happen. But hope this will happen.