Anthony Joshua or Lennox Lewis - Who you got?

The_budweiser

A topic that's getting discussed on social media is who wins the above fantasy fight?

In the press theres been a bit of back and forth between the two fighters.

Anthony Joshua: "Lennox is a clown. I don't respect Lennox. Me and Lennox are cut from a different cloth."

Lennox Lewis: "He's right! We are cut from a different cloth. Undisputed wasn't something I 'worried' about. It was something I went after until it was accomplished!

"Disappointed in AJ's words but I understand that this 'jealousy' narrative was only fabricated after I criticised them for Wilder negotiations. All of the sudden I'm a hater. "

Andy Ruiz Jr: "Lennox all day."

---

I don't think Joshua would last six rounds with Lennox Lewis. Fight would be over inside four rounds for me. Lennox is levels above what AJ currently brings to the table.

Re: Anthony Joshua or Lennox Lewis - Who you got?

--- Lenny merited a tepid response by Brits during his career a bit like Bugner whereas Josh hugely popular and much more accomplished at the same age, I mean it ain't even close.

Even now now Lenny a monumental bore by dint of being only self oriented and borishly jealous of the Ks and Josh who have eclipsed him. Josh has given much back to British boxing even so far as to flying to those Godforesaken Rio Olympics the lend support for the Brit team.

As to the manufactured Squabble between the three, I'd say straight out of the WWE to build the rematch, so don't be surprised to see pillock between them at the weighin.

Re: Anthony Joshua or Lennox Lewis - Who you got?

Well Joshua can still improve so I'm not convinced that we've yet seen the best of him but the best Joshua we've seen thus far vs any world champion version of Lewis isn't really competitive, Lewis would destroy AJ like he did Ruddock, his stamina and punch resistance isn't what it needs to be yet.

That aside, this war of words needs to cease. Lewis has been riding Joshua's back for a while now, it's no wonder he's had it and has started to respond. I'd like to see Lewis get behind the Brit but if he can't do that if he could just keep quiet about things he doesn't know about then that would be fab. He was blaming Joshua for the Wilder fight not happening but this was only based on what Wilder told him and what he heard from other sources but not from Joshua and there's two sides to every story so he should remember that.