Bonus Baby! Fast Eddie Signs Hughie

Re: Bonus Baby! Fast Eddie Signs Hughie

LOL....

quote: "The hugely gifted Manchester star has long shown himself to be one of the finest technical talents the UK has produced,"

:lmao:

Well, he's certainly been gifted a few times in past fights.

Expect more "gifts" in the future, now that He's signed with Hearn.

Edited by Cableaddict

Not a fan of Hughie - he’s rated 21 by Boxrec. Just goes to show how bad the heavyweight division is. He lost against Joseph Parker who I don’t rate either, and his other loss came to Kubrat Pulev. The heavyweight scene is piss poor overall. Although Povetkin is 39 I can’t see him having any trouble with Hughie.

If Fury does manage to win this fight then I think it would be some shock and open up the big fights for him. So he has plenty of motavation going into this fight.

If Fury does manage to win this fight then I think it would be some shock and open up the big fights for him. So he has plenty of motavation going into this fight.

All he has to do is stay on his feet for 10 (12?) rounds. The cards have already been filled in.

Future AJ cannon-fodder, guaranteed.

If Fury does manage to win this fight then I think it would be some shock

If he runs like he did against Parker then the 40 year old has no chance. Parker was the champion and many including myself thought it not right that Fury be given the nod with such disgraceful tactics but many others thought Fury was robbed.

But Pedvetkin isn't a champion and won't be able to keep up with Fury anywhere near as much as Parker, I got Fury on points unless he doesn't run in which case he'll get knocked out

Fast eddies gets cannon fodder on the back of the ludicrous amount of publicity anything to do with the Fury name is getting Stateside currently. There is no long term future for Shughie @HW whichever way you slice or dice it. Hes talentless.