***Teofimo. Lopez Watch

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ***Teofimo. Lopez Watch

--- Teo wins a decision wide in what sounds like a real tussle. The reporter diplomatically suggests the judges never gave any credit to the away from home Japanese fighter.

In more dirty boxing news: LW contender Dadashev KOed and in the hospital for brain swelling. Not knowing the circumstances, but maybe some of this stuff goes back to training camp. This guy won't be coming back without a blizzard of medical screen if at all, Godbless...

https://fightnews.com/results-from-oxon-hill-maryland-3/50180

--- Here's the Ring report closer to the truth than the judging.

Just watched the fight myself and it was a difficult fight to score because of all the back and forth action. Both are exceedingly quick and let hands go. I don't mind the decision, but yeah, American judges soiled their reps with biased judging.

Teofimo Lopez outlasts Masayoshi Nakatani in winning the IBF lightweight title eliminator - The Ring

For those who haven't seen these fights...judge for yourself if you don't want someone with an agenda calling it for you. :thumb:

Teofimo Lopez vs Masayoshi Nakatani 12 rounds, lightweight eliminator - 720p download

Maxim Dadashev vs Subriel Matias 12 rounds, super lightweight - 720p download

http://www.koboxingforum.com/showthread.php?t=535&p=305982&viewfull=1#post305982

6 Bout Undercard - all 720p downloads

Esquiva Falcao vs Jesus Antonio Gutierrez 10 rounds, middleweight

Tyler McCreary vs Jessie Cris Rosales 8 rounds, super featherweight

Cassius Chaney vs Joel Caudle 8 rounds, heavyweight

Tyler Howard vs Jamaal Davis 8 rounds, middleweight

Dusty Hernandez Harrison vs Juan de Angel 8 rounds, middleweight

Rolando Vargas vs Nathaniel Lee Davis 4 rounds, lightweight

http://www.koboxingforum.com/showthread.php?t=535&p=305984&viewfull=1#post305984

Fight kinda went as expected, dunno if i'm breaking spoiler rules here but seeing as LRR already has above i'll say my piece, Nakatani a long awkward tough jap, Lopez done ok against him, still not sold on him though

--- Teo wins a decision wide in what sounds like a real tussle. The reporter diplomatically suggests the judges never gave any credit to the away from home Japanese fighter.

Yep.

The right man won, but the cards were absurdly wide.

Same as it ever was.

Anyway, Lopez didn't exactly impress. He's young, powerful, and aggressive, so he could have a great career, but he still has a LOT to learn.

In more dirty boxing news: LW contender Dadashev KOed and in the hospital for brain swelling. Not knowing the circumstances, but maybe some of this stuff goes back to training camp......

Reportedly, BOTH fighters had huge trouble making weight. Nakatani actually had to be helped walk to the scales.

People yap all the time about the dangers of weight-draining, but nothing ever changes.

Maybe this tragedy will have some effect.

But I doubt it.

Fight kinda went as expected, dunno if i'm breaking spoiler rules here but seeing as LRR already has above i'll say my piece, Nakatani a long awkward tough jap, Lopez done ok against him, still not sold on him though

---Layton, I put spoiler in the title to warn anyone that the results of the fight will be dicussed. Have at it!

---Layton, I put spoiler in the title to warn anyone that the results of the fight will be dicussed. Have at it!

i dont care about spoilers anyway mate, obvious that people will discuss fight results in a forum, its what they are for

i dont care about spoilers anyway mate, obvious that people will discuss fight results in a forum, its what they are for

If no "spoiler" in the title yet, then we try to wait around 24 hrs, so guys watching video downloads have a chance to see the fight first.

Common courtesy & all .....

In more dirty boxing news: LW contender Dadashev KOed and in the hospital for brain swelling. Not knowing the circumstances, but maybe some of this stuff goes back to training camp. This guy won't be coming back without a blizzard of medical screen if at all, Godbless...

https://fightnews.com/results-from-oxon-hill-maryland-3/50180

--- Very sadly, Dadashev never recovered. Won 281 amas and dynamic up and comer as a pro...R.I.P...

https://fightnews.com/maxim-dadashev-passes-away/50488