Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz-Who you got?

Re: Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz-Who you got?

Fury is the favorite naturally, but Schwarz may last the distance. Fury still hasn't knocked out, really knocked out, a legit heavyweight that was top level yet.

--- Well, he blacked up both of Ring Champ Wlad's eyes badly.

Knocked out Hammer who was boxrec #13, and Chisora #16. The only fighter to KO world class Steve Cunningham though Mansour could've done but for blatant ref interference. For some reason they stopped Ranking Cunningham who was probably in the top 20, a minor flaw in boxrec that crops up now and again.

Basically Tom been fighting Euro fringe contenders, so for sure he ain't been tested. If I was a betting man, I'd go with a Fury KO for his Vegas debut. Did you know Fat Andy's relatives each won $10,000 on Andy? Or so it was reported along with 25-1 odds...hmmmmm...

:smiley-signs121:

--- Well, he blacked up both of Ring Champ Wlad's eyes badly.

Knocked out Hammer who was boxrec #13, and Chisora #16. The only fighter to KO world class Steve Cunningham though Mansour could've done but for blatant ref interference. For some reason they stopped Ranking Cunningham who was probably in the top 20, a minor flaw in boxrec that crops up now and again.

Basically Tom been fighting Euro fringe contenders, so for sure he ain't been tested. If I was a betting man, I'd go with a Fury KO for his Vegas debut. Did you know Fat Andy's relatives each won $10,000 on Andy? Or so it was reported along with 25-1 odds...hmmmmm...

:smiley-signs121:

I picked Fury by TKO 9 in a prediction league. I do think he can stop this guy, but it's not guaranteed.

-- The only fighter to KO world class Steve Cunningham ....

And he only did it by blatantly cheating.

Fury illegally shoved his forearm into Cunningham's face, then followed that with a right hand that Cunningham, of course, couldn't see coming.

Watch the tape if you don't believe me.

Just like with his constant illegal ducking below his opponents' beltlines, Fury didn't get called on that. Team cunningham should have raised holy hell about it, but they were wimpy men.

I like Fury a lot these days, but he's still a cheating bastard. I think it's in his genes.

And he only did it by blatantly cheating.

Fury illegally shoved his forearm into Cunningham's face, then followed that with a right hand that Cunningham, of course, couldn't see coming.

Watch the tape if you don't believe me.

Just like with his constant illegal ducking below his opponents' beltlines, Fury didn't get called on that. Team cunningham should have raised holy hell about it, but they were wimpy men.

I like Fury a lot these days, but he's still a cheating bastard. I think it's in his genes.

It did look like a dirty ko to me. He used his weight to get Cunningham under control there for the ko. But he was already starting to wear him out before that.

It did look like a dirty ko to me. He used his weight to get Cunningham under control there for the ko. But he was already starting to wear him out before that.

No doubt he probably would have won, anyway, but you never know. And it doesn't excuse the cheating.

I hope they have a clue-d in ref for the Wilder re-match. This kinda' crap has got to stop:

Dropbox - Fury Ducking Low -2.png - Simplify your life

Dropbox - Fury Ducking Low -1.png - Simplify your life

Dropbox - foul_play-lg.jpg - Simplify your life

Otherwise, Wilder should just pound away on the back of his head, and teach him a permanent lesson.

Edited by Cableaddict

Otherwise, Wilder should just pound away on the back of his head, and teach him a permanent lesson.

You're advocating rabbit punches now? That line behind you is the meridian between eccentric and fucking idiot.

You're advocating rabbit punches now? That line behind you is the meridian between eccentric and fucking idiot.

Of course I'm not serious. How could you even ask?

I was being ironic. Or laconic. Or hyperbolic. Or maybe demonic..... one of those "ics." :noidea:

But you know, that IS the main reason ducking below the belt is illegal.

Edited by Cableaddict

I'm aware of the reason it's illegal, just as I'm aware history is filled with fighters who broke the rule with impunity. A far wiser man once told me the problem is modern fighters have come to prize athleticism over skill; that the old-time fighters would have the tools to time their opponent rising from the duck and meet them as they straightened up. It seems to hold up, and the referee is to blame if the rules aren't enforced.

No doubt he probably would have won, anyway, but you never know. And it doesn't excuse the cheating.

I hope they have a clue-d in ref for the Wilder re-match. This kinda' crap has got to stop:

Dropbox - Fury Ducking Low -2.png - Simplify your life

Dropbox - Fury Ducking Low -1.png - Simplify your life

Dropbox - foul_play-lg.jpg - Simplify your life

But he also got put on his ass first by a cruiser, so that was embarrassing. :haha:

But he also got put on his ass first by a cruiser, so that was embarrassing. :haha:

Haye got decked by Lolenga Mock, who was a bloody super-middle! I'm not sure if the UK ever had a heavyweight with a really good chin?

Haye got decked by Lolenga Mock, who was a bloody super-middle! I'm not sure if the UK ever had a heavyweight with a really good chin?

Yeah, I know...Mock is just a freak of nature-46-7 and still fighting! A natural smw who put down a BIG cruiser...shit. And it's annoying how the commentator was trying to pass Mock as a light heavy, the guy barely had a fight at 175 before that!

They eschewed the stare down. Maybe later...

That was the pre-weigh in...………

TYSON FURY WEIGHS IN AT 263 lbs - PRE-WEIGH-IN AHEAD OF TOM SCHWARZ FIGHT (NOT THE PUBLIC WEIGH-IN)

Not so at the final presser - altho' good hearted...

Single click for full-size:

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/68/eb/5c/0158f21251111104.jpg http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/71/99/02/4273241251111144.jpg http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/d6/fe/0b/964fb21251111174.jpg http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/09/3f/3e/39302d1251111204.jpg

It actually kind of fun just to see how pathetically hard they are trying to promote this circus act.

Well... It should be fun, regardless. Fury may be a feather-fisted, cheating SOB, but how can you not like & root for the guy?

Wait, I always root for the underdog. I'm so confused. :noidea:

Dropbox - May The SHWARTZ -.jpg - Simplify your life

On the bright side, "my guy" is guaranteed to win. :haha:

--- The weighin for the vid releases where Schwarz inhales a Snickers aka Fat Andy's training staple:

Watch: Tyson Fury-Tom Schwarz weigh-in - The Ring

I love it.

- but he should have done it while on the scales, and held the bar up to the cameras first.

==============

Edited by Cableaddict