Inoue vs Rodriguez

Re: Inoue vs Rodriguez

Yeah it was beautiful, I thought the cards were wide in the main event though, I actually had Baranchyk winning more rounds than Taylor though many of the rounds were very close, I found I had to ignore the bias I was hearing on the TV in order to do so.

Inoue is an absolute beast, still P4P top 10 but looking forward to the final vs Donaire, he's seasoned and I hope he'll at least give Inoue a few rounds, surely he can't win the WBSS tournament having completed less than 6 rounds, can he?

Baranchyk was more active but an awful lot of punches missed or were blocked. I had Taylor a clear winner 8 rounds to 4.

Yep, high punch output but not enough accuracy. Josh was in deep waters when he landed that big right and put him down in round 6-what a moment! :rockon:

Inoue blasts out undefeated Rodriguez.

Schoolboy error, LRR - being undefeated doesnt make him necessarily any good....

Inoue is a big fish in a tiny pond of the worst division in boxing. Lets not get carried away with all this Jap hype. This isnt asiaboxing.info

Not convinced he will have it all his own way against the wily coyote Donaire. Although he will be odds on to win.

If Inoue beats Nery convincingly I will meet you half way. But he will probably go for McDonnell II.

Josh Taylor was far too hyped up and struggled to make weight again, and McGuigan did little to calm his boisterousness. He reminded me of a half-mental Red Setter that had just been let off the leash in the local municipal park. The weigh in was a farce. Josh needs to get this childishness out of his system before the final or its lights out, all out.

Thats why Steve Kim's stuck in the mud and commentating on small-potatoes Facebook stream cards.

Like I said, if (big IF) Inoue fights; and beats Nery - I'll meet you halfway on the P4P bollocks. :thumb:

--- Been a published writer since forever and one of the few of the established media I ever respected. Never knew anyone had to be a media bigshot shill to have any merit.

Ring installing him as Ring Champ arguing for #1 p4p...just sayin'...

Ring Ratings Update: The Ring crowns its eighth champion with Nayoa Inoue - The Ring