5 Day Countdown to Breazeale vs Wilder

Re: 5 Day Countdown to Breazeale vs Wilder

--- Overall, a sloppy display of boxing skills only punctuated by clubbing punches driving Breazeale into the corner triggering clubbing punches knocking Wildy into the ring center with both posing before the only textbook punch, the straight right finished it.

Anyone think Breazeale coulda beat the 10 count? He was fully recovered at counts end. Not saying Harv didn't give him a fair count, but rather at the end of the day ignoring swooning fan boys, there was almost nothing in this fight. A bit more than Ali's phantom punch, but com'n now, this was in the Stiverne rematch category.

- Anyone think Breazeale coulda beat the 10 count? He was fully recovered at counts end. Not saying Harv didn't give him a fair count, but rather at the end of the day ignoring swooning fan boys, there was almost nothing in this fight. A bit more than Ali's phantom punch, but com'n now, this was in the Stiverne rematch category.

I think Harvey sped up his count just a tad, obviously wanting to end things. - But when Breazeale got up, he immediately staggered backwards. He was done, it would have been waived off anyway.

--- Ever since Lewis stumbled fwrd into the ref aginst McCall it seems fighters move backwards with gloves up as they recover their balance, preferably into a nearby rope.

Now I'm not predisposed to watch this slop again to prove a pt that has little value, but that Dom coulda arisen two counts earlier and had otherwise sustained no damage was the impression I was left with. That and he musta been one of the laziest fooks in a world title fight this year.

--- Now I'm not predisposed to watch this slop again to prove a pt that has little value, but that Dom coulda arisen two counts earlier and had otherwise sustained no damage was the impression I was left with. .........

You need to stop drinking so heavily while watching fights.

Here's Breazeale, 2-3 seconds after Dock called the TKO, falling backwards into the ropes:

Dropbox - Breazeale, after TKO .jpg - Simplify your life

Oh yeah, he could have continued. :laugh:

My US mates tell me they are hearing its Ortiz II next for Deyonce. Cant wait. :ranger:

Also cant wait for his ibhof draft. "Computer sez NO!"

AJ done enough now with half the fights to get in.

You need to stop drinking so heavily while watching fights.

Here's Breazeale, 2-3 seconds after Dock called the TKO, falling backwards into the ropes:

Dropbox - Breazeale, after TKO .jpg - Simplify your life

Oh yeah, he could have continued. :laugh:

--- You been thinking too heavily again?

My replay showed Dom up at 10 seemingly OK and moving backwards as Harv waved off the fight. That's all.

Extrapolating, I'd gather the shock of the fight being called swept the last of his legs. I'm not Harv looking into his eyes making the call. He ain't the best ref and we all knew the $$$ was riding on kicking Deyonce down the road for a big cash out.