5 Day Countdown to Breazeale vs Wilder

Re: 5 Day Countdown to Breazeale vs Wilder

Absolutely do NOT underestimate Breazeale! (Wilder had better not.)

I've been a big fan of his for a long time. He's hampered by being an incredibly slow starter, but other than that hge flaw, he's immensely talented, and very dangerous. Plus, the Ugonoh fight showed that he has huge balls / recovery abilities as well.

This isn't a 50/50 fight, but Wilder had better bring his A game. None of that 1-dimensional nonsense he used against Fury.

I'm formerly as big a Wilder supporter as you can find, but I'd LOVE to see Breazeale take this!

It would be a real kick-in-the-pants for the division.

Wilder needs to shut his daft mouth, once more brought up wanting "a body" on his record.

He knew how much controversy it brought last time, so I assume he brings it up again for some attention since masses of boxing fans have given up on the heavyweights.

I would absolutely love it if Breazeale, Schwarz and Ruiz win....

All Access, Season 26, Episode 1 - Wilder vs Breazeale

Two American heavyweights prepare to settle the score. Undefeated Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder faces off against top-ranked contender Dominic Breazeale. Don’t miss Wilder vs Breazeale, Saturday, May 18.

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/3b/e5/6a/2a8c771223696814.jpg

Source: Showtime WEB-DL

Video: Mp4 - 1920p x 1080p @ ~4 Mbps 16:9 @ ~24 fps Main@L4

Audio: AAC 128 kb/s (EN)

Runtime: 00:26:29

https://yadi.sk/d/hQ8Y7gQZ542nSQ

--- Wilder using thuggery images of death and violence.

Meanwhile Breazeale wants revenge for he and his family getting jumped by Deyonce entourage in Birmingham.

Boxing News: Deontay Wilder: He’s in there with a real killer >> May 14, 2019

Sick fuck, isn't he? I hope he gets violently ko'd, but the chances are...not big enough.

No way! When did Wilder ever finish someone so soon that wasn't a lardarse over 40??

In most of his pro fights.

Granted, those guys weren't at Breazeale's level, but most were at least credible.

Wilder is typically a very fast starter.

-And Breazeale is a very slow starter. Kinda' puts the writing on the wall, except for the fact that Wilder has become an egotistical idiot in the last few years and is now his own worst enemy in the ring.

Edited by Cableaddict

In most of his pro fights.

Granted, those guys weren't at Breazeale's level, but most were at least credible.

Wilder is typically a very fast starter.

-And Breazeale is a very slow starter. Kinda' puts the writing on the wall, except for the fact that Wilder has become an egotistical idiot in the last few years and is now his own worst enemy in the ring.

I don't mean ANY pro fight, duh, I mean on higher level. Show me.

--- Exc article by Tom Gray about the regrettable lead up to this fight. My only quibble is he didn't acknowledge that Mike Tyson was on and off strong experimental psych meds when he went over the top.

Gray Matter: Deontay Wilder wants a body on his record... and needs tape over his mouth - The Ring

Wilder is now officially the new Broner.

What a total cunt he turned out to be.

A-HA! You ducking my challenge! :haha: Because you CAN'T show me any other early ko wins for Wilder than Stiverne, old fatass, from world title fights.

Wow - Julie Lederman proves once again that she has no business judging fights. She had Argenis Mendez over Juan Heraldez 97-93.

IMO Heraldez clearly took it, but you can almost, almost justify a draw.

Lederman has been a joke for years.

Edited by Cableaddict

I can see Wilder coming out swinging for the fences - Brezeale to fall over in the third.

"Oh and that's a magnificent victory for Powell there! The months of hard graft, the early morning roadwork, the deep personal sacrifices all completely neglected in favour of sitting on his arse drinking coffee, and hasn't he got his reward tonight Jim?"

"Absolutely Aadm - he told us for a long time he felt he had a performance like this innim - we weren't sure he had the desire, he looked to have fallen out of love with the game, but he came in tonight looking like he wanted the win, he never backed down, it was evrythin' ah like to see in a fighter - those were quality shots, he fully committed and deserved evritheng' he got."

Edited by gavpowell

I still don't understand the mechanics of where Wilder's power comes from - he doesn't set his feet properly, he's not that fast, he has long, gangly arms - how the hell is he generating that sort of destruction, and would it be even worse if he fixed the technical problems?

I still don't understand the mechanics of where Wilder's power comes from - he doesn't set his feet properly, he's not that fast, he has long, gangly arms - how the hell is he generating that sort of destruction, and would it be even worse if he fixed the technical problems?

Well, actually, Wilder DOES plant his feet properly, when he lands his KO punches. Granted he often throws badly-supported punches as well, (against Fury, he turned that into an art form) but he's actually always had excellent footwork, in spurts, including defensively. In many of his earlier fights, his defensive footwork was actually astonishing. - But later on, his ego took over and he foolishly turned into a more basic KO seeker.

Watch the Breazeale KO in slo-mo, his punch technique very obvious. He leaps in (what my trainer used to call "the gazelle leap") then lands on his left foot, knees slightly bent & in perfect position to throw a power jab. He throws that jab, while still moving forward into his target, then twists his left arm / torso back violently, creating massive speed in his right hand. while rolling forward onto his right foot.

He also brings his head way down, adding more power to that OH right.

And those are 84" arms moving that fast.

Plus he probably has big hands with very dense bones, like JCC had.

"OH, but he windmills at the end, so his technique sucks...."

LMAO.

Dropbox - Wildr Punch 1 .jpg - Simplify your life

Dropbox - Wildr Punch 2 .jpg - Simplify your life

Dropbox - Wildr Punch 3 .jpg - Simplify your life

Dropbox - Wildr Punch 4 .jpg - Simplify your life

Of course, he's still a total cunt, and massively full of himself.

Edited by Cableaddict