Miguel Berchelt vs Francisco Vargas

--- Only two fights on this card and both wars involving Mexicans soon to go to spoilers***

The Vargas somewhat unstudied style guarantees a war and looking for redemption after his Ko dethronement to Berchelt who is saying he wants to move to LW for a cracking Loma fight.

Emanuel Navarette is gonna have his hands full against tough guy Issac Dogboe in a superbanty fight. Dogboe slaughtered in their last fight by Nav who seeming came out of nowhere. Listed at 5-7, he's well over 6-0 and surely must be needing to move up two divisions.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/602423

Edited by LondonRingRules

Re: Miguel Berchelt vs Francisco Vargas

--- Tucson a border town, and with you being one of them damned Yankees, I'd think a short trip across the border for a Looksee at the markets and a meal at an authentic Mexican restaurant and then a small local bar would be in order.

I highly recommend at least a couple of guyabara shirts. You won't be disappointed back home save for some balance problems as the girls start swooning all over you!

--- Tucson a border town, and with you being one of them damned Yankees, I'd think a short trip across the border for a Looksee at the markets and a meal at an authentic Mexican restaurant and then a small local bar would be in order.

I highly recommend at least a couple of guyabara shirts. You won't be disappointed back home save for some balance problems as the girls start swooning all over you!

Not sure i'll be able to fit that in my schedule. But i did make it to the Diamondback game last night. :)

--- Seem to recall Arum being the Vargas promoter and here we have the timely rematch, and with Arum being Lomas guy and who Miguel wants next, it may already be a done deal.

Davis being protected by Floydy for now who only works well with Haymon.

--- Looks like a 2 slaughter nite as Berchelt obliterates Vargas again.

Dogboe and Vargas two good game fighters deserve better treatment, but it's boxing, so I hope they've gained more fans than ever. Without them, there can be no fight.

Boxing News: Berchelt stops Vargas again, retains WBC 130lb title >> May 12, 2019

Really strange decision to put Dogboe back in with Navarrete, one of those where his style is made for the beating of Dogboe every time.

Berchelt did as expected. Needs to up the calibre of his opposition.