Joshua new opponent will be.....

Ton

....Andy Ruiz Jr.

Might be about on par with Miller in fairness.

I know cable likes the lard boy, and he has fat hands. See how he deals with the power AJ brings, and he might last past round 8 if he avoids the shots.

Re: Joshua new opponent will be.....

I like Fat Andy and I think he got robbed vs. Parker. He gets no change outta AJ though wave.gif - but a big payday for him on the back of the Dimitrenko victory...

Its not any of the 2 fights everyone wants to see, but Wilder clearly doesnt want the AJ fight and Tyson does, but cant get made because of Uncle Bob. So I do not think we will ever see AJ vs ether of these pair.

--- Eddie and Andy making some noise together, but out of the 4 sites I just checked, only boxing scene an article and that tepid at best. I gather Arum doing some hard bargaining for Andy.

Josh still fighting TBA one month out and Andy with no scheduled fights.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/489762

I like Fat Andy and I think he got robbed vs. Parker. He gets no change outta AJ though :wave:

Agreed on all three points.

Andy has a small chance, if he can get inside and keep up a huge output, but I wouldn't bet actual money on this.

Most likely, the fat one gasses in the second half of the fight, and AJ takes him out with a long rt hand.

Agreed on all three points.

Andy has a small chance, if he can get inside and keep up a huge output, but I wouldn't bet actual money on this.

Most likely, the fat one gasses in the second half of the fight, and AJ takes him out with a long rt hand.

We may just have a forum in full agreement!!!

--- Eddie and Andy making some noise together, but out of the 4 sites I just checked, only boxing scene an article and that tepid at best. I gather Arum doing some hard bargaining for Andy.

Josh still fighting TBA one month out and Andy with no scheduled fights.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/489762

I saw this announced on Sky News this afternoon although strangely the news hasn't been put up on their website yet but the LA times are reporting it now also.

Andy Ruiz Jr. is selected as Anthony Joshua's new opponent for June 1 bout - Los Angeles Times

--- Andy will put Josh in a fun scrap, but the big mystery will be what will be his weight?

Turned pro a shade under 300, and then all over the map, but I noticed his last 6 fights he's had consistency between 252 and 262 that I hope he maintains for this fight. The worst thing for him would be using some idiot nutritionist to drop a bunch of lbs. He's a natural fat man who's developed some good skills enough to give any top rated heavy a run for his money. Hope Josh don't hurt his hand bouncing off the top of his dome.

Exactly one one month away, so good timing Eddie!