Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

Re: Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    That's another of your "facts" - Armstrong failed several drugs tests, he just got them explained away with backdated and false TUEs(remember them?), bribery and other corruption. He failed 4 in 1999 alone! And would have failed more had he not run away and hidden from the testers and engaged in a massive conspiracy to cheat and cover up.

While you try to find some evidence - any evidence - of Conte "Running the VADA", here's an extract from an Armstrong lab report - three instances of him having "even a nanogram" in his system. The same samples also tested positive for EPO by the way... https://nbocdn.akamaized.net/Assets/Images_Upload/2013/04/15/b7e3f012-a5f0-11e2-a2b5-ff99d54e2919_original.jpg?

maxheight=460&maxwidth=638&scale=downscaleonly
    ---Heh, heh, I just luv picking off ripe low hanging fruit.

So, you're saying the TDF and they're drug testers were complicit in allowing Lance to cheat?

Or you're saying the substances and/or values were not part of their official doping violations? Keep in mind they change the parameters every year. And Lance never failed an EPO test until after he retired, and that was just a B sample using a experimental technique that underwent many modifications until being introduced as part of the testing regime years later.

The only thing the Gavvy boys back in the day ever howled about was the corticoid cream he asked for and granted their use for his "saddle sores" in those highly sensitized tender nether regions, an apt metaphor in dealings with you.
    i like it!
    "I knew that Clay would have to move backwards and fight. All I had to do is fight." ..................Joe Frazier after the first Ali fight.

Re: Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

--- interesting sidenote by boxing buddy Kownacki on Miller and PEDs. He sez he don't do energy drinks and trains on Polish sausage.

Grrr...didn't copy so I'll have to edit...

Here t'is:

Boxing News: Kownacki talks Miller, PEDs & Polish Sausage >> April 24, 2019
    Last edited by LondonRingRules; Yesterday at 09:16 PM.
    "I knew that Clay would have to move backwards and fight. All I had to do is fight." ..................Joe Frazier after the first Ali fight.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6