Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

repsac

Re: Reports of Jarrell Big Baby Miller testing positive. F$%^!!!!!

That's another of your "facts" - Armstrong failed several drugs tests, he just got them explained away with backdated and false TUEs(remember them?), bribery and other corruption. He failed 4 in 1999 alone! And would have failed more had he not run away and hidden from the testers and engaged in a massive conspiracy to cheat and cover up.

While you try to find some evidence - any evidence - of Conte "Running the VADA", here's an extract from an Armstrong lab report - three instances of him having "even a nanogram" in his system. The same samples also tested positive for EPO by the way... https://nbocdn.akamaized.net/Assets/Images_Upload/2013/04/15/b7e3f012-a5f0-11e2-a2b5-ff99d54e2919_original.jpg?

maxheight=460&maxwidth=638&scale=downscaleonly

---Heh, heh, I just luv picking off ripe low hanging fruit.

So, you're saying the TDF and they're drug testers were complicit in allowing Lance to cheat?

Or you're saying the substances and/or values were not part of their official doping violations? Keep in mind they change the parameters every year. And Lance never failed an EPO test until after he retired, and that was just a B sample using a experimental technique that underwent many modifications until being introduced as part of the testing regime years later.

The only thing the Gavvy boys back in the day ever howled about was the corticoid cream he asked for and granted their use for his "saddle sores" in those highly sensitized tender nether regions, an apt metaphor in dealings with you.

i like it!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--- interesting sidenote by boxing buddy Kownacki on Miller and PEDs. He sez he don't do energy drinks and trains on Polish sausage.

Grrr...didn't copy so I'll have to edit...

Here t'is:

Boxing News: Kownacki talks Miller, PEDs & Polish Sausage >> April 24, 2019

Edited by LondonRingRules

---Heh, heh, I just luv picking off ripe low hanging fruit.

So, you're saying the TDF and they're drug testers were complicit in allowing Lance to cheat?

Or you're saying the substances and/or values were not part of their official doping violations? Keep in mind they change the parameters every year. And Lance never failed an EPO test until after he retired, and that was just a B sample using a experimental technique that underwent many modifications until being introduced as part of the testing regime years later.

The only thing the Gavvy boys back in the day ever howled about was the corticoid cream he asked for and granted their use for his "saddle sores" in those highly sensitized tender nether regions, an apt metaphor in dealings with you.

i like it!

Sorry, I had better things to do than educate you, but I've found a spare moment and here we are.

1) No, TDF is a race, not an organisation. The UCI(governing body of cycling) however most certainly helped him cover it up, just as the commission did with Roy Jones - they didn't want their biggest star sullied by cheating allegations. The tests for EPO were still in their infancy when Armstrong was riding, and he and Dr Ferrari(you love pointing the finger, so look up Ferrari and then his ties to Armstrong and cycling) devised ways of avoiding the test altogether(staying in remote hotels to make access harder, deviating from agreed schedules and retrospectively claiming this had all been agreed), using saline IVs to clear their blood, sometimes just hiding under the bed and hoping they'd go away.

Then a test for EPO came in, and microdosing was also risky...so they started withdrawing and reinfusing their own blood.

Armstrong failed several tests for Cortisol, which requires medical exemptions, except he didn't have any. No problem, the good doctor just created a fake, backdated prescription and said it was for saddle sore cream.

Still waiting for your actual evidence for Conte running VADA - keep trying and I'll keep popping back to teach you about drug tests and how Lance Armstrong was a cheat!

:haha: What's Bobby saying here? Lance wasn't a cheat, but just the higher ups conspired against him? I can't make it out what he's arguing about!

:haha: What's Bobby saying here? Lance wasn't a cheat, but just the higher ups conspired against him? I can't make it out what he's arguing about!

I don't think he has sufficient grasp of the details to know himself - he just knows drug testing is a scam, until Floyd Mayweather's involved, then it#s critically important.

Sorry, I had better things to do than educate you, but I've found a spare moment and here we are.

1) No, TDF is a race, not an organisation. The UCI(governing body of cycling) however most certainly helped him cover it up, just as the commission did with Roy Jones - they didn't want their biggest star sullied by cheating allegations. The tests for EPO were still in their infancy when Armstrong was riding, and he and Dr Ferrari(you love pointing the finger, so look up Ferrari and then his ties to Armstrong and cycling) devised ways of avoiding the test altogether(staying in remote hotels to make access harder, deviating from agreed schedules and retrospectively claiming this had all been agreed), using saline IVs to clear their blood, sometimes just hiding under the bed and hoping they'd go away.

Then a test for EPO came in, and microdosing was also risky...so they started withdrawing and reinfusing their own blood.

Armstrong failed several tests for Cortisol, which requires medical exemptions, except he didn't have any. No problem, the good doctor just created a fake, backdated prescription and said it was for saddle sore cream.

Still waiting for your actual evidence for Conte running VADA - keep trying and I'll keep popping back to teach you about drug tests and how Lance Armstrong was a cheat!

--- Gavvy, really, the first TDF was organized by a corrupt newspaper trying to survive. The scale of the distance, the numbers of teams and even more riders cannot be without organization and sanctioning. Not anyone can enter the race. At this point I feel like the high schooler beating up on a 3rd grader. It ain't fair, but my apologies. I envisioned you incorrectly as a higher sentient being.

I should not have been so presumptuous.

--- Gavvy, really, the first TDF was organized by a corrupt newspaper trying to survive. The scale of the distance, the numbers of teams and even more riders cannot be without organization and sanctioning. Not anyone can enter the race. At this point I feel like the high schooler beating up on a 3rd grader. It ain't fair, but my apologies. I envisioned you incorrectly as a higher sentient being.

I should not have been so presumptuous.

So we've gone from "Lance never failed a test" to "Well he only failed after he retired" to "Well he only failed for corticosteroids" to "Well the Tour De France was set up by a newspaper so it doesn't matter about cheating."

Your continued failure at deflection is as pronounced as your continued failure to provide any evidence for the VADA selling supplements or employing Victor Conte, which is where we came in.

Despite his multiple offences Miller is basically getting away with it.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/535308/jarrell-miller-six-month-wba-ban-anthony-joshua/

And this is one of several reasons I'm no longer interested in boxing - I'll watch the heavyweight merry-go-round to its conclusion because I've followed Fury and Joshua since their amateur days, but that's me done. The sport deserves to die if it can't get its house in order and the fans are too fickle to boycott, as demonstrated by Haye-Harrison and other fiascos.

So we've gone from "Lance never failed a test" to "Well he only failed after he retired" to "Well he only failed for corticosteroids" to "Well the Tour De France was set up by a newspaper so it doesn't matter about cheating."

Your continued failure at deflection is as pronounced as your continued failure to provide any evidence for the VADA selling supplements or employing Victor Conte, which is where we came in.

--- I'll have to acquiesce to your greater experience of corticoid cream usage in the nether regions, that easy enough,

obviousy Lance never failed a test or he wouldn't ave won 7 Tdfs.

all the allied orgs that cropped up in support of the TDF are beholden to them.

Heres their official website that you can poke around to your miserly hearts content. Might even be able to find a jersy to fit. Send us a pic !

All News of Tour de France 2019

obviousy Lance never failed a test or he wouldn't ave won 7 Tdfs.

Wow, you don'tunderstand anything...at all.

Victor Conte, VADA. You put the F in evidence.

What's that kids? There is no F in evidence?

Defence rests.

--- I'll have to acquiesce to your greater experience of corticoid cream usage in the nether regions, that easy enough,

:lmao:

I'm not taking sides, but damn that's funny.....

Wow, you don'tunderstand anything...at all.

Victor Conte, VADA. You put the F in evidence.

What's that kids? There is no F in evidence?

Defence rests.

--- True enough we see face first defense in boxing, so thanks for the example.

In the meantime in a world run by Marketing, boxing is run by a hash of orgs: WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO, and too many American state commishes on top of worldwide commishes along with the new kids on the block, USADA & VADA.

We've already seen a push back by these orgs in negating nano ghost trace test results of food contamination, but they just can't seem to keep their grubbies out of the stupid jar as the travesty of this poor woman who has passed every sex test and jumped thru every drug testing they've thrown at her, so they are gonna penalize her naturally occuring above normal testosterone levels by forcing her to take drugs and hormones to normalize her test results so the other gals can have a crack at the prize money.

Boys, I don't make this stuff up. You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try, and Lord knows so many of the usual suspects busting a gut in trying!

Caster Semenya: the IAAF’s testosterone rules explained and the evidence examined

--- More exposure of the idiocy of the drug testing world and their servile, holier than thou minions.

Freshwater shrimp in the UK have been found contaminated with a host of unnatural pollutants including cocaine. Now the last time I seen shrimp snorting coke has been...hmmmm... like NEVER!

Will UKAD be banning them? Or maybe just a 2 year suspension? What would BALCO Vic VADA do?

NPR Choice page

And this is one of several reasons I'm no longer interested in boxing - I'll watch the heavyweight merry-go-round to its conclusion because I've followed Fury and Joshua since their amateur days, but that's me done.

Shit me Gav, can really be arsed with that!? I'm fed up of the heavyweights! Just call it quits and have done with it :haha: