New Reckoning For Boxing: Pulev Kisses Reporter

LondonRingRules

Re: New Reckoning For Boxing: Pulev Kisses Reporter

Well, at least he didn't punch the reporter in the back of her head.

There's THAT, at least.

Kind of surprising, really.

And at least the reporter was female.

;-)

Edited by Cableaddict

--- Here's the video where from the lower angle than the higher angle Kubrat was viewing, I could see the perimeter of a Nipple showing at the ready to pop out in a moments notice before he kisses her.

Her name is the unlikely Jenny Sushe unless the Sushes have a long history of a large extended family. She's not in the least bit bothered, but it makes good publicity.

Kubrat Pulev defends kissing female journalist 'friend' in post-fight interview

Her name is the unlikely Jenny Sushe unless the Sushes have a long history of a large extended family. She's not in the least bit bothered, but it makes good publicity.

She's suing him, so she's very much bothered as she says she never met him before.

--- Good show, Gavvy as the breaking news is she has hired the apex American celebrity attorney Gloria Allred to represent her in this he said/she said potboiler!

Hope she can explain her alleged attendence at his post fight party. 15 min of tabloid fame all over again.

Boxing News: Reporter seeks to have Pulev suspended >> March 28, 2019

Edited by LondonRingRules

--- Good show, Gavvy as the breaking news is she has hired the apex American celebrity attorney Gloria Allred to represent her in this he said/she said potboiler!

Hope she can explain her alleged attendence at his post fight party. 15 min of tabloid fame all over again.

Boxing News: Reporter seeks to have Pulev suspended >> March 28, 2019

She says a friend invited her to said party, that Pulev wasn't even there until the last 10, 15 mins. I know Allred's name but can't think from where. Either way, you can't just go around kissing/groping people without consent!

She says a friend invited her to said party, that Pulev wasn't even there until the last 10, 15 mins. I know Allred's name but can't think from where. Either way, you can't just go around kissing/groping people without consent!

Especially not in this "metoo" age...:ranger:

Her name is the unlikely Jenny Sushe unless the Sushes have a long history of a large extended family....

Good thing her name wasn't Jenny Sushi. Pulev might have tried to eat her, right there on camera.

Edited by Cableaddict

She says a friend invited her to said party, that Pulev wasn't even there until the last 10, 15 mins. I know Allred's name but can't think from where.

Either way, you can't just go around kissing/groping people without consent!

Unless you're a rich NY City real estate mogul.

--- Not "a party," but rather a boxing party she's using her "enhanced looks" and nipples to work into.

And no, I don't just go around to grope and kiss people Gavvy, but I get your point. Reporters also shouldn't be taking advantage of freshly concussed fighter pumped full of adrenaline, but some in the profession do it quite a bit. Off setting fouls I say, but nay you say, so now the protagonists go to official charges and perhaps trial before agreement is reached.

--- Escalation!

The puerile Cali Commish has demanded Pulev appear before them to "explain the kiss!"

At least one of these during the Margarito handwrap inquiry expressed a love for the British Petroleum CEO in charge when@during the British Petroleum oil spill that was the largest in world history. He had resigned in disgrace!

Fox wannabes running the henhouse, a developing farce for the ages!

Pulev ordered to explain reporter kiss by California State Athletic Commission

--- Not "a party," but rather a boxing party she's using her "enhanced looks" and nipples to work into.

And no, I don't just go around to grope and kiss people Gavvy, but I get your point. Reporters also shouldn't be taking advantage of freshly concussed fighter pumped full of adrenaline, but some in the profession do it quite a bit. Off setting fouls I say, but nay you say, so now the protagonists go to official charges and perhaps trial before agreement is reached.

I quite agree - I've seen a few interviews in the ring with fighters who should have been left alone, but one is bad etiquette and the other is a criminal offence. The puzzling this is why Pulev thinks she's a friend of his if they'd never met.

--- Gosh, I never knew the spontaneous kisses I received from the weaker sex were criminal offenses.

It was hardly an innocent peck on the cheek though was it? No one would have took issue with that, apart from a very small portion of the constantly offended fraternity.

But it was a very forced, and totally unnecessary move. It was out of line.

The commissions have to be seen to be doing something about it, for image purposes and to reduce any flack and pressure from all the MeToo movements who will be out with pitchforks.

--- If you saw the video, clearly Miss SuShe is so close as to be making physical contact, ie forcing her delectable feminine parts on him.

Now, had he been TUE 50-0, he could have been beating up a half dozen women off camera with the charges dismissed after a payout. Most assuredly Ms Allred will extract her blood money out of Pulev too, but if you can't see the difference between the two fighters treatment of women, the best poor Pulev can hope for is that you ain't on the jury if this goes to trial.

Boxing News: Kubrat Pulev: She wanted more >> March 30, 2019

Mayweather went to prison for at least one of the things he did - should he have been further punished? I've no idea, I don't know the US legal system well enough. Standing close to someone does not equal frenching them and grabbing their arse.

--- Here's the alleged Miss SuShe after the fight. Not for me to know definitively, but for sure after the post fight interview and kiss, she smiles and sez "Thank You."

Could Ms Allred have bitten off more than she can chew in this matter? You do realize millions of young boys and girls are illegally sex trafficked in your and my parts, often in plain public view. That's the context of the #metoo movement. We shall see if this little publicity stunt pays out, but from what I see, if anything Pulev deserves an apology absent any other damning evidence.

--- More heat for Pulev when team Dinu files a protest over Pulev hitting Dinu while he was down. American debut turning into a nitemare.

Dinu files protest with CSAC over loss to Pulev

At least this lawsuit makes sense.

I'm not saying Dinu could have won that fight, who knows? But Pulev was throwing blatant rabbit punches the entire fight. There's a good reason that's illegal.

If you were a trainer, would you want your fighter to face this guy in the ring?

Edited by Cableaddict

--- A fighter can be trained to avoid rabbits.

he has to stop grabbing? It ain't rocket science, but in Dinu case, the ref deducted a point and gave him time to recover. Normally that's the end of any complaint unless Cali looking to make an example of Pulev to enhance their standing with politicians. In which cas, Pulev is toast!

--- A fighter can be trained to avoid rabbits.

I agree, to some extent. - But not all of them. And that certainly doesn't let Pulev off the hook. Look the his entire final flurry, that ended the fight. IIRC, Every punch was wide, looping, and aimed right at the back of Dinu's head. Every punch. - And there was no point deduction THAT time, nor a rest for Dinu, nor a disqualification for Pulev.

I'd love to see a N/C ruling, and then a rematch with a stricter ref.

She didn't seem to be pissed off as the interview ended from the kiss. She was all smiles and giggles, maybe she was in shock? Or will claim to be in shock for the $$$$.

Either way he can't go around doing what he did and she deserves an apology and Pulev deserves to be punished.

Pulevs comment:

"Jenny is actually a friend of mine and, after the interview, I was so elated I gave her a kiss"