Andrew Tabiti-the new cruiserweight king?

BoztheMadman

Re: Andrew Tabiti-the new cruiserweight king?

I think he's got all the tools. Fast, great counterpuncher, great body work, excellent defense.

But his output is awfully low. (Maybe because he's so stocky?) I could see him losing to a talented opponent that has a great gas tank and throws a ton, even if that opponent is overall less talented.

Time will tell. Luckily for Tabiti, there aren't many top cruisers that fit the above description. Maybe Gassiev, if he doesn't move up.

Re: Andrew Tabiti-the new cruiserweight king?

I think he's got all the tools. Fast, great counterpuncher, great body work, excellent defense.

But his output is awfully low. (Maybe because he's so stocky?) I could see him losing to a talented opponent that has a great gas tank and throws a ton, even if that opponent is overall less talented.

Time will tell. Luckily for Tabiti, there aren't many top cruisers that fit the above description. Maybe Gassiev, if he doesn't move up.

Yeah, with his size, I can easily see him moving up and I believe he will, soon. He disappointed me big time against Usyk, after that great performance vs Dorticos. I guess he can only fight well against a guy that comes forward all the time, not against a technically skilled guy like Usyk.