Wanheng Menayothin (Chayaphon Moonsri) 52-0 vs Tatsuya Fukuhara this Friday

LondonRingRules

--- Chayaphon Moonsri, 52-0 looks to further bury the Floyd TUE 50-0 Mayweather Jr perfect record as he defends his WBC minimumweight title against Japanese challenger Tatsuya Fukuhara, 21-6-6, 7 KO this Friday, March 1st in Thailand.

Probably an action fight, but how to see? Who you got?

DcMt8JSXUAAvQN3.jpg

Edited by WSMFC64

Re: Chayaphon Moonsri 52-0 vs Tatsuya Fukuhara this Friday

--- Chayaphon Moonsri, 52-0 looks to further bury the Floyd TUE 50-0 Mayweather Jr perfect record as he defends his WBC minimumweight title against Japanese challenger Tatsuya Fukuhara, 21-6-6, 7 KO this Friday, March 1st in Thailand.

Half his fights cant be authenticated, same as any Asian boxer. No proper officialdom in place. That's why there is no recognition for this 'achievement' . He could very well have had 102 'fights' NVM 52.

And who's interested in two 7.5 stone 'men' fighting anyway ? I've shit more than 7.5 stone in the morning....

7.5 stone is the average weight for a 12 year old boy. Prob a 9 yr old in the USA. Get a grip LRR, please mate. This isnt boxing. Its dwarf voyeurism.

--- Thanks for the correction Stan. I hastily prepared an article for my website when I realized the fight was looming to sit on until March 1st. Somewhere down the line the date got changed, typical for boxing.

Selj, I rarely watch the little tykes, but you may recall me bigging up Iron Boy Calderon who could fight like hell as well as flit seamlessly around the ring like a flash of light. Cotto used him in sparring to sharpen his own reflexes. As far as verification goes, we know TUE fought almost half his bouts at the MGM Grand using his own selected judges and ref. So much for verification .

Half his fights cant be authenticated, same as any Asian boxer. No proper officialdom in place. That's why there is no recognition for this 'achievement' . He could very well have had 102 'fights' NVM 52.

And who's interested in two 7.5 stone 'men' fighting anyway ? I've shit more than 7.5 stone in the morning....

7.5 stone is the average weight for a 12 year old boy. Prob a 9 yr old in the USA. Get a grip LRR, please mate. This isnt boxing. Its dwarf voyeurism.

if they were on the juice they would be 10 stone brother, keep calm and carry on loooooooool

Do these guys' heads even clear the ropes? How does the crowd even see the fight?

Who cares about the record, anyway? He's a good fighter, but he enjoys the safe haven fighting the same contenders. Small guys from Japan or Mexico move over the divisions quickly, but idea of such a challenge apparently doesn't cross Moonsri's mind.

Comedy!! You're on form lately man! :haha:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...