Pulev vs Bogdan Dinu

LondonRingRules

Re: Pulev vs Bogdan Dinu

I know you're gonna' give me grief about this, but as a long-time Dinu fan, who saw Dinu coe on string against Miller but then completely let off the gas after 2 rounds:

I think Dinu was given a deal: They gave him the major exposure he'd being trying to get for years, including later fights with guys like Pulev, but in return he had to let Miller win. - So Miller could be fed to AJ.

Now they will let Dinu actually fight, and he will destroy Pulev.

-----------------------

Whether that's true or not, I'm thrilled to see Dinu getting another televised fight.

I think Dinu was given a deal: They gave him the major exposure he'd being trying to get for years, including later fights with guys like Pulev

Of course you do, because there's always got to be a deal - a guy who's been going nowhere for years has to be bribed to put in a poor performance, he couldn't just be a poor fighter. I haven't seen Pulev in action for a long time now, but if he's half the fighter he was, he should beat Dinu.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you're gonna' give me grief about this, but as a long-time Dinu fan, who saw Dinu coe on string against Miller but then completely let off the gas after 2 rounds:

I think Dinu was given a deal: They gave him the major exposure he'd being trying to get for years, including later fights with guys like Pulev, but in return he had to let Miller win. - So Miller could be fed to AJ.

Now they will let Dinu actually fight, and he will destroy Pulev.

-----------------------

Whether that's true or not, I'm thrilled to see Dinu getting another televised fight.

Of course you do, because there's always got to be a deal - a guy who's been going nowhere for years has to be bribed to put in a poor performance, he couldn't just be a poor fighter. I haven't seen Pulev in action for a long time now, but if he's half the fighter he was, he should beat Dinu.

:haha: I'm totally late to this!!! I was wondering where Cables madness had gone, but it has been a quiet period really.....but low and behold a bit of looking about it's there!!