HW Trevor Bryan?

Cableaddict

Trevor Bryan is a very interesting contender. He’s currently ranked #1 by the WBA (yeah, I know…) and is now slated to face Charr for that belt-of-all-belts, as Oquendo recently turned down his last delusional shot at renewed fame & fortune.

(Poor Fres, we knew ya’ well.)

But back to Trevor Bryan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LqAdxfCvhI&list=PL3_FfdUhhXRzB6Wv35WLf_uc1ooRu3E0p&index=2&t=150s

Obviously he needs to prove himself against better opponents (better than today's Charr, that's for sure) but he has great potential, and seems to be flying under everybody's radar.

Big enough to be really dangerous, but small enough to be mobile. - And he definitely IS mobile. Good defense, good balance,. Patient, but highly aggressive when he needs to be. He even kinda' fights like a larger version of Floyd.

He been a sparring partner for "Big Maybe" Miller, FWIW. I have no idea what THAT implies, but it's interesting.

He’s also sparred with Luis Ortiz and Shannon Briggs, so at a minimum he has some experience facing tall, heavy hitters.

Still only 29 y-o.

-------------------------------

Any thoughts on this guy?

Serious contender, or future canon-fodder for Wilder?

Edited by Cableaddict

Re: HW Trevor Bryan?

Scared of Bryan, or just figuring Miller is a bigger draw?

The suits with the cheque books at Dazone are calling AJ's moves now.

"Ive got no need to fight anywhere outside the UK, Im the beltholder, I can fight in front of 90,000 British fans, why do I need to go to America"