Floyd to claim $80 million on exhibition circuit for 2019?

LondonRingRules

--- Such larder is what he is claiming. Meanwhile Manny is lining up another top 10 welter to fight.

Remember, Floyd promised the Manny rematch last December, instead fighting Japanese Banty Kickboxer Tenshin for an alleged $9 million. Oh well, such is the life of the rich and famous.

Boxing News: Mayweather says he's fighting again in July >> February 15, 2019

Re: Floyd to claim $80 million on exhibition circuit for 2019?

Pacroid trying to knife and fork a ppv together against Maidana. That's so sad and ridiculous on both their parts; and personally I would rather meet 'n greet Floyd on a publicity tour than pay to watch that...

--- don't want to see PAC/Floydy rematch, but that was Half the deal of signing with Haymon, the other half Manny having a platform to showcase his Filipino fighters.

heres what steve Kim has to say about Maidana, and he doesn't mention PAC is pursuing him. Maidana never a gung-ho trainer has 53lbs to drop for 157, so it's debateable if he can come back, and if so ain't likely to be a welt.

Maidana has many options for a big fight

I know I'm a curmudgeonly sod anyway, but I just cannot fathom why anyone would pay such huge sums of money for Mayweather - I mean Roy Jones was amazing to watch, Whitaker likewise, but Mayweather even when he's trying isn't exactly easy on the eye so why would you give him 20 million for 5 minutes of moving his head, stepping out the way and sneering a bit?