Can Jarrell Miller

BoztheMadman

Beat Joshua, Wilder or Fury? I give him a fair chance against either tbh. He has shown tremendous strength and ability to back up his opponents. Of course, he still hasn't fought anyone as athletic as Joshua, dangerous puncher as Wilder or a huge guy with the boxing ability like Fury. But he's a tough fight for all three.

Re: Can Jarrell Miller

--- Dunno Boz, maybe yield 300-330 of the typical 16 oz can size in the US?:boz1:

:smiley-signs097: Great chance to roll over Wilder, but almost certainly outboxed and knocked out by Joshua. Fury still a bit of unknown, but if he continues his steady rust removal schedule and hasn't fallen off the wagon or bonkered hisself again, I'd have to pick Fury. Miller an attrition slugger rather than possessing great one punch power and Fury finished so strong in spite of the 12th rd KD last time. That was the first time I've ever seen Deyonce put together a credible punch combo and have to admit it was truly sweet.

Jarrell Miller is a big lump but slows down after 6 rounds. His record is littered with non-punchers. He will make Joshua look quick. Joshua will pummel him. I think Whyte, Wilder and Fury beat him. They all fight cautiously early and then take advantage. Joshua will hit him early and hard and allover.

Not a chance.

Miller is nothing but a big, powerful guy with a granite chin. He has virtually zero boxing skills, and slow feet. Pretty fast hands, but he has to get inside to use them. He might quite literally be the least skilled top 20 HW in the history of the sport.

Any good mover with reach (Fury) should make him look ridiculous, and any strong puncher (AJ / Wilder) should be able to take him out in the first minute of round #1.

Of course, you never know. That kind of punch resistance can take you a long, long way, and there's always a chance he might trip, and take out one of these guys as he falls forward with outstretched arms.

- But don't bet on it.

So you think Whyte is better than Parker? Say it isn't so! :haha:

FWIW, Parker showed promise early on, but his career has been destroyed by what could well be the worst trainer in the history of pro boxing.

Either that, or New Zealand is simply a very small country. :noidea:

FWIW, Parker showed promise early on, but his career has been destroyed by what could well be the worst trainer in the history of pro boxing.

Either that, or New Zealand is simply a very small country. :noidea:

It's both. And the fact it's so far away. He has to travel to UK or US and takes some energy away.

So you think Whyte is better than Parker?

Yes at the current moment in time.

And who has Parker ever beaten ? Fat Andy and Hughie Fury on pts and Takam - who Chisora KO'd.

Name me Parker's career defining fight ? I would say the loss to Whyte - that defines his career now - getting worse with no sign of an uplift until he ditches that retard who's managing him and that silly old (although well-intentioned) fool who's 'training' him.

Yes at the current moment in time.

And who has Parker ever beaten ? Fat Andy and Hughie Fury on pts and Takam - who Chisora KO'd.

Name me Parker's career defining fight ? I would say the loss to Whyte - that defines his career now - getting worse with no sign of an uplift until he ditches that retard who's managing him and that silly old (although well-intentioned) fool who's 'training' him.

Who has Pig Whyte beaten?? Parker he beat because Parker didn't fight the full fight, only the last four rounds or so. Plus, he butted Parker also.

Think a lot of people really underestimate Millers work rate to be honest. For such a big guy he keeps coming forward, pressuring and not letting his opponent breath. Sure it's worked so far and not against big hitters, but he could pose a few questions to those guys. He might not win against those top guys, but I wouldn't be so hasty to suggest he would be rolled over in no time by them.