Funniest boxer nickname in years!

Cableaddict

Re: Funniest boxer nickname in years!

Sounds like a South Park episode!

The guys appears to be a really good boxer.

Will you stop putting the kiss of death on these poor guys, Cable!!! You're killing careers man!

He has a great following tho. Never seen that many Mongolians at a boxing match.

--- Interesting.

I was reporting for ye olde Boxing Central when Lakva Sim challenged Juan Diaz in the renamed Astrodome in Houston and put on a helluva fight. He won a PABA title for his debut and the first ever Mongolian world titlist. Never KOed and all for losses were title bouts in his opponents backyard.

That at was the night unbeaten Kermit Cintron KOed supertough Teddy Reid. Also had me looking for the exits when near a dozen fights broke out when a pitiable Robert Gonzalez kept breaking up undefeated Rocky Juarez and zahir Rahim from fighting. Even fighting at the 2' Railing at the 2 course where they could easily get knocked over for a nasty spill below.

Sim had everything but proper development and management. Mongols like to think they have the blood of Geghis Khan in them and could very well be an untapped population of championship material.

Basically the same is going on with Vikas Krishan from India signed to Top Rank. If you can build up some interest, and develop him into a title contender, national pride will take over to sell the fights.

Lakva Sim, thats a name i haven't heard in some time.