He's Back...Maybe-Wlad Ready For 3 Fight DAZN Deal

LondonRingRules

Re: He's Back...Maybe-Wlad Ready For 3 Fight DAZN Deal

IF, IF he returns, what gives him any sort of right to claim an AJ fight? Does he automatically become mandatory? I think not. AJ will have proper defences against legitimate challengers as decided by the alphabet bodies for the 4 belts he holds, not some suit at Dazone. You're also assuming Wlad is going to walk thru Fury. Something he failed to do over 3 years ago. (Nov '15).

No one wants to see 42 year old Wlad fighting Fury or Joshua, we've seen it already, it's done. If he fights Whyte then that's OK but the best sceanrio is he stays retired and appreciates having retired with all his faculties.

I say it not because I hate Wlad but because I love him.

--- No, I'm not assuming Wlad will walk through 3 of the best heavies going, but a regular contender and a weak as a kitten Fury could well be within his scope.

The Wlad that lost to Josh would beat every heavy not named Josh fairly easily. We just don't know exactly how much he has left, nor will we know exactly what Josh has left after 2 fights. He's been operating at an obscenely high level, and eventually will have some slippage, and at very least Wlad has shown he has a damned good punchers chance.