Lejarraga-Gavin next week

BoztheMadman

Re: Lejarraga-Gavin next week

Boxnation are on the slippy slope down to nowhere (sadly). Ive just cancelled my sub. They dont even show Live events in HD any more.

It's always like that...damn. Here there was a channel that showed boxing all the time, then they just stopped doing it but now they started again. It's stupidity, pure stupidity.

He's IBF's number 4 (Which is number 2 in reality since They keep first 2 places vacant for mandatory challangers) - so He's in good position to fight in next IBF's eliminator next year.

Probably could've fought Quadratillo this year if He didn't have a fight scheduled... I'm also looking forward to seeing him step up!

Oh, that would be A MEGAFIGHT! :thumb::cool: Abduqaxorov is another killer with bright future spelled out for him. :boxing:

Lejarraga is a Basque. Some minor TV from this region broadcasted the fight against Skeete in Spain. It may be the same with this one. I doubt any TV in UK would pick up this one.

I find that weird. Despite being a Basque, he's still probably the best Spanish boxer at the moment and if we count out Kiko Martinez, the only one who fights at world level. Hm.

I find that weird. Despite being a Basque, he's still probably the best Spanish boxer at the moment and if we count out Kiko Martinez, the only one who fights at world level. Hm.

Actually Eurosport 2 will broadcast this one in Spain. They've also shown shown recent fight between Vidal and Martinez, so at least some feeds of Eurosport pick up boxing again after it was dropped few years ago from the biggest sport broacasting brand in Europe.

WARNING SPOILER BELOW

Frankie boxes well for 3 rounds until he got a taste of the Spaniards power for the first time. A solid combination put Gavin on the back foot and he sags a bit, and then seconds later a body shot of doom puts him down to the canvas way beyond the ten count of the ref.

Lajarraga looked a bit sloppy, and like a glorified banger with no real defence while Gavin was doing his boxing.....which could be a fixture in his future fights, but the power he posseses is a huge weapon and equaliser.

• 2 weeks later...