Floyd vs Khabib?

LondonRingRules

--- Some may recall Conor McGregor getting the stink beat out of him before getting choked out by this Russian, Khabib.

Kicked off a massive riot in and out of the ring when Khabib had enough left to jump the cage into the fans where some other UFC fighters had profaned him thru the match. No doubt TUE was just as bugger eyed as anyone over Khabib, so déjà vu all over again? Conor knocked floyd around pretty easy til running out of steam, but this Khabib is like some premordial throw back man beast. He don't sell big fights like Conor. His fights end with the ref having to pull him off before his opponent ceases to exist.

Boxing News: Mayweather takes aim at Khabib >> October 17, 2018

Re: Floyd vs Khabib?

I heard Ellerbee had been spotted talking to one of Kebab's entourage, it doesnt automatically mean a TUE vs Kebab fight was being discussed though. And Floyd winding a tmz reporter up on a night out holds no water at all. He wouldnt get anything like the interest, or dollar, in fighting Kebab than he did fighting McGregor. And Kebab couldnt possibly live in a boxing ring against the greatest defence ever to grace the Vegas canvas. Kebab is a one-trick pony, takedown merchant who doesnt like being punched.

And I dont recall McGregor 'knocking Floyd around pretty easily' either unless you watched a different fight to me Bobby.

I would say a TUE vs Pacroid rematch has more chance of being made than this.

Re: Floyd vs Khabib?

--- Could be he's levering Khabib against Manny in purse negotiations. That's always been his M/O.

Conor landed something like 111 punches on TUE after Kellerman soiled himself by claiming he wouldn't land a single punch. And the stoppage was bogus too. Conor was hurt more by Khabib few punches that rendered him a sitting duck for the takedown. But, yeah, the Manny rematch after Manny humiliates Boner early next year.