Canelo WBC belted by Carlos Slim, richest man on earth...

LondonRingRules

--- Rare to see mega billionaires take an interest in boxing, but as Warren Buffet fixed on TUE, Slim has attached himself to Canelo.

BTW, Slim and WBC el Puerco para life Suliaman both sons of Armenian immigrants to Mexico...

Boxing News: Canelo belted by WBC in Mexico City >> October 15, 2018

Edited by LondonRingRules

Re: Canelo WBC belted by Carlos Slim, richest man on earth...

He's not the richest man in the world anymore - Amazon supremo Jeff Bezos has surpassed everyone to take the top spot.

And very well deserved!! Amazon is magical! From humble beginnings of an online bookstore! Unreal. I buy pretty much everything on there, and for the most part its with me within 24 hours of placing the order.

And very well deserved!! Amazon is magical! From humble beginnings of an online bookstore! Unreal. I buy pretty much everything on there, and for the most part its with me within 24 hours of placing the order.

Might be waiting longer than usual this year, they are said to be having a staffing issue at the start of their peak hiring period... *whistles innocently and wanders off*

Might be waiting longer than usual this year, they are said to be having a staffing issue at the start of their peak hiring period... *whistles innocently and wanders off*

They've also been having nightmare problems with accounts being hacked, starting in late 2017. It mostly with sellers, (who've lost untold millions) but also with customers.

Ask me how I know this. :rant:

--- This richest man in the world is just an easy use aphorism.

In these days of off shore accounts and big banks laundering drug money and financial "experts" like Forbes using 2 years of TUE earnings to vault him over Tiger and Manny as the highest earner in sports a few years back, mere bean counters could no more keep count of the rise and fall of incomprehensible billions. I'm sure Slim will turn a nice profit for both he and Canelo, and that's the bottom line.