Naoya Inoue vs Juan Carlos Payano

Undefeated

Wow, that was brutal!

Inoue stops Payano after just 1:10 of the first round, blistering hand speed and power of course we all know about.

Does anyone know why the tournament number 2 seed and defending champion ring walked first and was introduced first in the ring in his home city? Is that a cultural thing?

Who wins the tournament do you think?

Re: Naoya Inoue vs Juan Carlos Payano

--- Appreciate the spoiler tag, but Monster being the favorite "seed" to win the tourney given the easiest task to start it.

Very nice to see such Japanese class venture forth in an international tourney that would include the HOF, highly respected Joe Koizumi providing the backstage drama. Heaven does visit our earth now and again, so hallelujahs for this segment of boxing!

Watched it live. Gotta thank Kalle Sauerland for answering British fans calls to be able to watch it, as no broadcaster picked it up. Watched it on the World Boxing Super Series Youtube page.

Inoue can certainly bang. The tough Payano caught and out. Cracking atmosphere there in Japan.

Wow, that was brutal!

Inoue stops Payano after just 1:10 of the first round, blistering hand speed and power of course we all know about.

Does anyone know why the tournament number 2 seed and defending champion ring walked first and was introduced first in the ring in his home city? Is that a cultural thing?

Who wins the tournament do you think?

Yeah it's a normal thing in Japan for the champion to come in first

Inoeu wins the tournament with no issues. None of them are fit to share the ring with Monster

Yeah it's a normal thing in Japan for the champion to come in first

Inoeu wins the tournament with no issues. None of them are fit to share the ring with Monster

Thought as much, thanks for confirming. I'd like to see a Tete vs Inoue final but if I remeber rightly the tree isn't arranged to allow that to happen, I think it's a semi-final clash.

Thought as much, thanks for confirming. I'd like to see a Tete vs Inoue final but if I remeber rightly the tree isn't arranged to allow that to happen, I think it's a semi-final clash.

Inoue will face Rodriguez Vs Moloney winner in the semi, so Inoue Vs Tete is possible as the final :)

Inoue will face Rodriguez Vs Moloney winner in the semi, so Inoue Vs Tete is possible as the final :)

Ah super, let's 'ave it!

I know Burnett is number 1 seed but I don't think he'll stop either of those men reaching the final