Saunders fails vada?

LondonRingRules

Re: Saunders fails vada?

Official Statment:

Following reports of an adverse analytical finding in a test carried out by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (“VADA”) on WBO World Middleweight Champion, Billy Joe Saunders, we can confirm that the product concerned is permitted to be used ‘Out of Competition’ by United Kingdom Anti-Doping (“UKAD”) in line with the regulations of the World Anti-Doping Agency (“WADA”).

For the avoidance of doubt, the product in question was a common decongestant nasal spray.

The British Boxing Board of Control (“BBBofC”) under whose jurisdiction Billy Joe Saunders is licensed are affiliated only to UKAD/WADA.

Today the BBBofC have confirmed that Mr Saunders is not in breach of BBBofC or UKAD anti doping regulations and is therefore in good standing and is licensed to box and defend his World Title on October 20th.

Mr. Saunders has been tested a number of times in 2018, all negative, his last out of competition test by UKAD was on 24th September 2018.

--- Reprtedly trace amounts below VADA automatic suspension recommendations like Povetkin and Canelo. Since this is for the WBO title and not the WBC, and since this is being staged in Massachusetts and not Vegas, no suspensions have been announced yet, so will that other shoe drop?

Boxrec still shows the fight loaded in their queue.

Watch Victor Conte discuss the truth behind Saunders failed drugs test

Video: Watch Victor Conte discuss the truth behind Saunders failed drugs test - - Boxing News - Ring News24

"the defamed WBO world champion"

How has he been defamed? He's failed a test, that's actual fact. Who writes this shit?

Also, if the world's media could stop giving Conte credibility I'd be grateful, as he's been found to be a completely unreliable witness in the past.

"the defamed WBO world champion"

How has he been defamed? He's failed a test, that's actual fact. Who writes this shit?

Also, if the world's media could stop giving Conte credibility I'd be grateful, as he's been found to be a completely unreliable witness in the past.

Gav loves Canelo? :mlol: Well, I'll be! :ranger:

AAAND WE'RE OFF! Massachussetts voted to refuse him a licence, fight's off and he's set to be stripped if his title. To quote the Independent:

the boxing commission in Massachusetts voted to deny him a license for the bout. Saunders, who was dialled in on speaker phone, responded: “You can suck my prick.”

Ethiopian chap, Walter Kautondokwa http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/669629

Looked at him on youtube, bit wild on the offence and not much of a pedigree, but then I didn't rate BJS either, so it's one mediocrity for another.

Watched a few clips just now, not overly impressed by Walter. Oh well, i'll just enjoy the trip and the undercard. Not a total waste. I figured Andrade vs Saunders might end up being a snooze fest, this may be an upgrade.

Feel a bit bad for Andrade but couldn't give much of a fuck about Saunders. Glad he's missing out on a big payout. The BBBoC should have come down harder on him for his recent scrote antics anyway, so maybe see this as justice served??

How does a last min replacement affect Andrade's potential earnings from the fight in comparison to BJS?

Is the fight on PPV over in the states? If so then I guess the buy rate would drop somewhat? But if not on PPV surely the numbers will be pretty much guaranteed?

Someone enlighten me.

BJS probably failed on purpose. He came to his senses and realized that Boo Boo was too much for him.

This really sucks for Andrade. Is he still with Roc Nation?

Was he ever with Roc Nation? I thought he was with Banner and Star. Then he bought out his contact and signed with Eddie Hearn.