Filip Hrgovic vs Amir Mansour

LondonRingRules

Re: Filip Hrgovic vs Amir Mansour

Wow...I had Hrgovic winning by TKO but not this quick. Can't wait to see more of him in future. Nice to have a promising heavyweight from my neck of woods. :thumb:

Nice performance, but Mansour's too old. I can't wait for a bigger test for Hrgovic. What do you think about Damir Bejlo? I think his opponent was limited and Bejlo didn't prove to be capable of EBU level in this performance.

Nice performance, but Mansour's too old. I can't wait for a bigger test for Hrgovic. What do you think about Damir Bejlo? I think his opponent was limited and Bejlo didn't prove to be capable of EBU level in this performance.

I don't know...who did he fight? I didn't see Beljo. It's BELJO btw. ;-) "Belyo", lol.

Mansour is old, but was always fairly underrated, and he really gave his all in that fight.

I consider this a huge win for Hrgovic, and the first time I've felt confident that he's destined to be a top twenty contender. His ability to stay calm and not lose his excellent balance & footwork while Mansour poured it on in the last two rounds was VERY impressive.

His people will likely slow his roll again, given his age, but I'd love to see him fast-tracked. I think he's totally ready for some solid journeymen, right now.

Edited by Cableaddict

Good stuff by Hrgovic, he used his height well and dropped in shots from range. Mansour looked like he just doesn't have the intensity he once had. Time catches up with all. Still a good win though Mansour as a difficult opponent looks to be gone. Shame that Mansour wasted his talent by spending his prime years in jail.