Haye: I could beat Fury, Joshua and Wilder

Bear Hugger

David Haye believes he is capable of beating the likes of Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder.

The 36-year-old was on commentary duty for Tyson Fury’s impressive victory over Francesco Pianeta on Saturday night – a win that confirmed his mouth-watering clash against unbeaten WBC champion Wilder.

And with Anthony Joshua holding every other major belt, the heavyweight division has never been more thrilling.

But Haye – who retired from boxing in May following back-to-back defeats to Tony Bellew – believes the current crop would stand no chance against him.

Speaking exclusively to Starsport, he said: “I feel a fully fit version of myself could beat pretty much anybody.

Full article:

Boxing news: I could beat Tyson Fury AND Anthony Joshua – David Haye | Daily Star

Re: Haye: I could beat Fury, Joshua and Wilder

I feel a fully fit version of myself could beat pretty much anybody.

Spoken by thousands of other middle aged men last Saturday nite similarly chewing their jaws off and with pupils like piss-holes in the snow. As he was. 2g of marching powder springs to mind.

At least Paulie doesn't make stupid fighting claims every time he's coked out of his head on UK TV when presenting.

Re: Haye: I could beat Fury, Joshua and Wilder

You'd think he could wait at least more than 5 mins after his retirement to start getting the "itch" to jump back into the ring again.

There's hardly any credibilty in that newspaper in the first place, but even less so when the article starts off with.....

....for Tyson Fury’s impressive victory over Francesco Pianeta on Saturday night

How the fuck was Fury's expected, yet very fucking laboured win, impressive??