Hughie Fury just one win away from Anthony Joshua

The_budweiser

Former WBO heavyweight title challenger Hughie Fury 21-1 (11) will get the chance to become the next challenger to Anthony Joshua’s heavyweight throne when he takes on Kubrat “The Cobra” Pulev 25-1 (13) in an IBF final eliminator in Sofia, Bulgaria on October 27.

Hughie Fury just one win away from Anthony Joshua fight after Kubrat Pulev elimination bout confirmed - - Boxing News - Ring News24

Re: Hughie Fury just one win away from Anthony Joshua

--- Oh the irony when Josh fights the other Fury!

Hughie boxes well enough to be problematic for Pulev, but he may not have the needed power to make a dent big enough to win the decision in Bulgaria.

That is pretty much the way I see it too. I think Fury walks out with around $500000 though...

Just another joke opponent for the protected one.

Buying him an Olympic medal wasn't enough?

When are the AJ supporters going to wake up and smell the cheap, instant coffee?

Don't hate the player. Hate the orgs. Pulev backed out of Dillian Whyte being the opponent. Wanted home advantage. Gets Hughie. None of this is Joshua's fault but haters gonna hate. I bet you're over the moon that BJ Flores fights Trevor Bryan, this Saturday, for the interim WBA Heavyweight title. Only in America

Just another joke opponent for the protected one.

Buying him an Olympic medal wasn't enough?

When are the AJ supporters going to wake up and smell the cheap, instant coffee?

It's becoming a cliche now, and a rather troubling sign; Hearn and AJ are obviously more interested in cashing in on him fighting easy opponents than securing the fifth title and glory. SAD!

Don't hate the player. Hate the orgs. Pulev backed out of Dillian Whyte being the opponent. Wanted home advantage. Gets Hughie. None of this is Joshua's fault but haters gonna hate. I bet you're over the moon that BJ Flores fights Trevor Bryan, this Saturday, for the interim WBA Heavyweight title. Only in America

True. I don't really blame AJ for any of this. I believe that HE wants to fight the best.

Sadly .....