Andy Ruiz whoops Kevin Johnson

Re: Andy Ruiz whoops Kevin Johnson

WHOOPS! there it is ........

Pretty bad blunder there, London!

Well, at least we don't now if it was a KO or not.

Edited by Cableaddict

--- I stand chagrined at being chastised, though Gavvy is doubtless doubled over in delight.

At least we know fat Andy has at least 2 fans now besides myself. Ahhh, if fans could only be counted in pounds the world would be his taco supreme.

I'll back you up LRR.

If folk don't want a boxing spoiler, they should be wise enough to steer clear of the main boxing forum :haha:

This place :haha:

**EDIT** I know the forum cry babies will mention that box at the top of the "forum home" which has latest post titles, and thus people COULD see a spoiler there en route to the downloads. I'd say get rid of that "Advanced Forum Statistics" box anyway because frankly it just gets in the way, and rectifies this need for lacking of spoilers in the main boxing forum!

I'll back you up LRR.

If folk don't want a boxing spoiler, they should be wise enough to steer clear of the main boxing forum :haha:

**EDIT** I know the forum cry babies will mention that box at the top of the "forum home" which has latest post titles, and thus people COULD see a spoiler there en route to the downloads. I'd say get rid of that "Advanced Forum Statistics" box anyway because frankly it just gets in the way, and rectifies this need for lacking of spoilers in the main boxing forum!

First the shoutbox gets hidden from the upstanding members. Now you want to remove the Advanced Forum Statistics box. You trying to take all the fun away? :whistle::laugh:

I'll back you up LRR.

Except we have an unwritten rule here, to wait at least 24 hrs after a fight, so folks have a chance to download the vids and watch them, but can still come here to discuss other matters. (or at least to put a giant "SPOILER" alert in the title, or at the start of any such post.)

It's also an accepted rule on ALL sports forums not to put a spoiler in the actual thread title.

So ..... behave. :wave:

Edited by Cableaddict