Martin Bakole Llunga vs DL Jones 6-23.

Cableaddict

Yeah, Baby!

I'm just LOVIN' me some Martin Bakole Llunga right now. IMO one of the most promising of all the HW prospects.

Solid fundamentals to go with some serious powah. Fast hands too, for such a big guy.

Love the way he throws that wide right cross, like it was a hook.

Plus uppercuts, body shots, all without diverting his eyes much so as not to telegraph them.

- And while keeping his head reasonably back & safe. Nice.

But oddly, he also sometimes looks kinda' average. Even his hand speed sometimes looks sluggish. It's really weird.. The guy runs hot & cold.

- But at his best, he's definitely top-ten material

FWIW, he's the brother of CW Llunga Makabu.

I don't know much about DL Jones, other than he lost to Dubious via TKO, but there's no major shame in that. (If Dubious manages to stumble forward and fall on you, with his right hand outstretched, you may be in serious trouble.)

Anyway, Bakole is a HW prospect who's fights you do NOT want to miss.

Re: Martin Bakole Llunga vs DL Jones 6-23.

Yeah, Baby!

I'm just LOVIN' me some Martin Bakole Llunga right now. IMO one of the most promising of all the HW prospects.

Solid fundamentals to go with some serious powah. Fast hands too, for such a big guy.

Love the way he throws that wide right cross, like it was a hook.

Plus uppercuts, body shots, all without diverting his eyes much so as not to telegraph them.

- And while keeping his head reasonably back & safe. Nice.

But oddly, he also sometimes looks kinda' average. Even his hand speed sometimes looks sluggish. It's really weird.. The guy runs hot & cold.

- But at his best, he's definitely top-ten material

FWIW, he's the brother of CW Llunga Makabu.

I don't know much about DL Jones, other than he lost to Dubious via TKO, but there's no major shame in that. (If Dubious manages to stumble forward and fall on you, with his right hand outstretched, you may be in serious trouble.)

Anyway, Bakole is a HW prospect who's fights you do NOT want to miss.

He looks good so far & I expect him to crush Jones in a round or 2. One to watch for sure

He looks good so far & I expect him to crush Jones in a round or 2. One to watch for sure

Boxtradamus strikes again! :thumb:

Bakole looked a beast, but I'm not sure this tells us anything new about him.

D.L. Jones crumbled like an empty can of soda being stepped on by an elephant. He realized he was in a world of hurt, and took the first bus out of town.

Edited by Cableaddict

Boxtradamus strikes again! :thumb:

Bakole looked a beast, but I'm not sure this tells us anything new about him.

D.L. Jones crumbled like an empty can of soda being stepped on by an elephant. He realized he was in a world of hurt, and took the first bus out of town.

Now if only I could foresee next weeks lottery numbers... Well it didn't take a rocket scientist to predict that Jones would take that bus you mentioned out of town first chance he got...

--- Just rubbing Deyonce the wrong way for Sport. We both know Tony to get a tile shot long before your boy...

Well, who am I to stop you from having your fun?

Bast away......

------------------

But FWIW, "The Bronze Bambi" is a lot funnier than "Deyonce." :haha:

I, of course, prefer "The Tuscaloosa Tornado," or "The Slamma' From Alabama."