Canelo to fight Golovkin in September!

--- All the major sites are now reporting GGG/Canelo is a done deal after repeated breakdowns.

We we shall see soon since the fight is only 3 months away. I guess this pushes Josh/Deyonce into October, but no matter! Already plenty enough fans eating their shorts over seemingly guaranteed big fights.

Edited by LondonRingRules

Re: Canelo to fight Golovkin in September!

I literally don't even care about this fight. Canelo already lost.

It just means Golovkin will be even older & slower if / when he faces Charlo or Derevychenko.

- And those are the only MW fights I REALLY wanna see.

Edited by Cableaddict

I had seen the talk of this fight meaning would mean Josh / Wilder might get delayed somewhat?

Why is that?

Something to do with the TV companies not wanting to have 2 big PPVs too close together or something? That's the only factor I could think of :noidea:

--- BTW, GB honcho Eric Gomez being given credit for influencing GGG to take the 42.5 offer by way of an additional offer.

I'm thinking straight up one on one bet of a large sum if one knocks out the other. These "side bets" used to be quite popular back in the day, but I can't say for sure since no terms were disclosed.

No double posting please :lol:

'ear-me-nah........Ginger could get Fury to mail order him some fresh wild boar over - then when it comes on top he can get a backdated ban till the time of the first fight and still fight in Sept. Sorted. :thumb:

--- To be fair my iPhone gives me a maddening bunch of typos, maddening I tell you!

You can disable the predictive stuff by going to settings>general>keyboard and turning off auto correction and predictive.

• 1 month later...