Scott Quigg wants Carl Frampton showdown at Windsor Park; Frampton beats Warrington!

There was no secret before Carl Frampton fought Nonito Donaire that his next fight would be a stadium fight at Windsor Park.

The favourite to share the ring with Frampton had been suggested by the media and Frampton himself, that his Windsor Park opponent may be the winner of Lee Selby-Josh Warrington.

Exclusive: Scott Quigg wants Carl Frampton showdown at Windsor Park; Frampton beats Warrington! - Boxing News - Ring News24

Re: Scott Quigg wants Carl Frampton showdown at Windsor Park; Frampton beats Warringt

Coming off a lost, and missing weight? I'd say no. Make Quigg wait. The only case Scott has for a rematch at this point would be if the first fight was highly entertaining or a controversial decision. Neither of those things happened last time out, so i'm not banging the drum for this rematch.

Re: Scott Quigg wants Carl Frampton showdown at Windsor Park; Frampton beats Warringt

Coming off a lost, and missing weight? I'd say no. Make Quigg wait. The only case Scott has for a rematch at this point would be if the first fight was highly entertaining or a controversial decision. Neither of those things happened last time out, so i'm not banging the drum for this rematch.

I spoke to Quigg about missing weight. The article will be posted tomorrow Repsac :thumb:

Exclusive: Lots of broken bones, problems making weight – Scott Quigg wants Oscar Valdez rematch!

In his last fight Scott Quigg lost a decision to Oscar Valdez, a fighter he had sparred several times.

It wasn’t the start to 2018 that Quigg would have wanted as he aimed to start the year off as the new WBO champion.

Exclusive: Lots of broken bones, problems making weight – Scott Quigg wants Oscar Valdez rematch! - Boxing News - Ring News24

The reason behind Scott Quigg's weight issues.

Exclusive: Lots of broken bones, problems making weight – Scott Quigg wants Oscar Valdez rematch!

In his last fight Scott Quigg lost a decision to Oscar Valdez, a fighter he had sparred several times.

It wasn’t the start to 2018 that Quigg would have wanted as he aimed to start the year off as the new WBO champion.

Exclusive: Lots of broken bones, problems making weight – Scott Quigg wants Oscar Valdez rematch! - Boxing News - Ring News24

The reason behind Scott Quigg's weight issues.

I heard about the foot injury. Valid reason for missing weight, but him not even trying to comply with a next day weigh in and the result being a 7 pound advantage in the ring. Which most likely resulted in Valdez suffering a broken jaw. He still needs to earn a fight with Frampton with many a couple notable wins.