Stevenson/Jack SPOILER!

114-114 X2

115-113 Jack, net result being a majority draw.

Fight report says Stevenson early and jack late, basically a hometown decision for Stevenson given the ref issued warnings to jack but none to Stevenson, and now Jack moaning about people being jealous of TUE...only in boxing!

Boxing News: Jack suggests Floyd-envy may cost him - May 20, 2018

Re: Stevenson/Jack SPOILER!

Very good fight. I was rooting for Jack but all credit goes to Stevenson for hanging in there and fighting to a draw at the age of 40 against a prime young fighter.

I thought Jack's defence was very good as he completely neutralised Stevenson's big left hand, however once again a slow starter and probably the main reason why he seems to get many draws.

I had it 115-113 for Jack pittbox's scorecard for Adonis Stevenson vs Badou Jack -

20 May 2018 No robbery here. I gave the 6th for Jack, but as I see most guys thought that Stevenson won this one and I can see that. This easily swings it to a draw. Jack wasn't that active as I expected him to be. Stevenson was gassed out in the second half, but somehow hurt Badou with the body shots and took 10th round and probably 11th round. I think that Jack shouldn't let himself be hurt by such an exhausted opponent. Anyway, it was entertaining, but I think that both guys weren't in their best shape.

Very good fight. I was rooting for Jack but all credit goes to Stevenson for hanging in there and fighting to a draw at the age of 40 against a prime young fighter.

I thought Jack's defence was very good as he completely neutralised Stevenson's big left hand, however once again a slow starter and probably the main reason why he seems to get many draws.

After 4 rounds I was regretting waking up to watch this one live.

But then it ignited as the fight went on. Turned into a bit of a tear up at times. Ended up beng a great fight.

I had jack up 116-113, here's my scorecard.

Feel somewhat sorry for Jack with yet another draw, but then he was just so cagey in those first few rounds, probably cost him the fight.

lOrXxUQ.png?2

Great fight, but another high-profile black eye for boxing.

All credit to the rapist for having amazing stamina at 40 years old, (I guess beating up all those women when he was younger really built up his O2 system) but it wasn't anywhere close to a draw.

Great fight, but another high-profile black eye for boxing.

All credit to the rapist for having amazing stamina at 40 years old, (I guess beating up all those women when he was younger really built up his O2 system) but it wasn't anywhere close to a draw.

It was a close fight, there was no robbery here. A draw was about a fair result.

Jack was very cautious early on and it probably cost him the fight. Understandably, he didn't want to be caught early. Adonis looked an old man in there in some of the later rounds. That bodyshot in the 9th or 10th saved the fight for him. It was an interesting fight as the rounds went by. No complaints about the draw.

I don't think Kovalev will be losing any sleep.

You would think someone with draws against DeGale and Bute, would possibly have some sense of urgency to get out of the starting block with a head of steam. instead Jack fell behind early and had to play catch up for the last half of the fight, and got hurt badly to the body. Draw seemed fair.

You would think someone with draws against DeGale and Bute, would possibly have some sense of urgency to get out of the starting block with a head of steam. instead Jack fell behind early and had to play catch up for the last half of the fight, and got hurt badly to the body. Draw seemed fair.

Absolutely. It's quite easy to feel sorry for Jack and deem that he has been somewhat hard done by, but it's a simple case that he hasn't learned from his earlier experiences, or just doesn't read the fight / judging accordingly.

Slow starts are what's cost him a few victories.

Absolutely. It's quite easy to feel sorry for Jack and deem that he has been somewhat hard done by, but it's a simple case that he hasn't learned from his earlier experiences, or just doesn't read the fight / judging accordingly.

Slow starts are what's cost him a few victories.

And thats not even factoring in he was fighting in Canada, against the champ. Also someone that is 40 y/o. Why not make Stevenson fight at a higher pace early, so he gases late. I wouldn't have been upset with a 2 point win in either direction. Thats why i say a draw is fine. Was an entertaining fight after the 4th round. Lets do it again.